But he continues to lick and now I feel him gently suck me. While I'm trying not to, I can feel my consciousness is slowly slipping, and I feel my dick is raising again.

Mark looks pleased with the result. I try to hit him with my hands, but he blocks with his hands.

He finally takes my cock out of his mouth, and stares at me and says "Why do you hit me?".

"Why do I hit you?" I say angrily, "Because you keep on sucking me, that's why". "Don't tell me this also is normal?"

"Well, it is normal". "I have also sucked Xai's dick. It's just to help a friend out", he explains.

"What, really", I say complexed. I really thought this wasn't a thing a friend normally did.

"Yes, really". "It's just you who are too pius. Haven't you been blowed before", he asks me mockingly.

"Well, yes", I answer.

"There you go". "No harm done". He takes that as a win and then wraps his mouth around my dick again.

I'm startled. "I didn't say you could suck me again", I say with a frustrated look, and try to make him go away.

But he acts like he didn't hear me and continues to suck. I really don't want to let Mark suck my dick, but I feel the relief he's giving me. It feels good. He sucks with a good tempo, and nibbles at my foreskin. I can sense his delight and his thoroughness.

He seems to be enjoying this a little too much. He said he was just helping me out, but he looks to be enjoying himself a bit too much. He looks at me while he's sucking me. And I can see a slight smile. But it's difficult to see since his mouth is still wrapped around my cock. He sucks with a intense force, and I can feel myself coming. I take my head back, and Mark is watching me with a fierce eye. It looks like he's taking in every angle of my face and member. He wants to remember this forever.

"I'm coming", I exclaim. And Mark is rewarding me by licking thoroughly on the tip of my dick. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door, but it's too late. I'm already coming. And the last thing I see before I come, is Yin, walking in my room and staring at the sight before his eyes.

I look perplexed at Yin's face, and then I come. Yin stares at my release. It seems that Mark hasn't noticed anything, because he keeps on licking and swallows all my cum and then cleans my dick with his mouth. I'm just staring at Yin. And Yin is smiling at me, while also looking a bit angry.

"Mark", I say, with a urgency in my tone.

But he's just so fixated at my dick, that he doesn't respond.

"Mark", I say again.

And he finally takes my dick out of his mouth.

"What", he says, "I'm just doing some cleaning". "Nothing that a friend wouldn't do" he adds, with a smile on his face. Suddenly he sees I'm staring over his head, and he turns around.

"Oh, you're the new guy", he says, with no worries at mind, "What're you doing here".

He ignores his question, and walks directly to me.

"The teacher said to give you this", he says, and gives me a paper.

"You left to quickly and didn't give the teacher the opportunity to give you this".

I look at it, it's a complementary letter. It's not exactly urgent, but I guess it was nice of Yin to take on the task to give it to me.

"Thanks", I say and smile at him.

"Sure" he says, then ads "You probably should put your dick away", and points to my dick which is still out in the open.

I hurriedly take my dick inside my boxers again, and take my pants on again. I feel my face getting flushed. Mark stares intensively and looks rather sad when my dick is out of sight.

Mark suddenly stand up, wipes his mouth and says: "Well this have been fun, but I should probably get going". He stands up and walk to the doorway.

"What", I say with a startled expression.

"But we were gonna hang out", I say.

"Well, it looks like you got company".

"And my important business is already done anyways", he says and smiles to me.

"What, Mark get back here". "You said it wasn't a big deal". "Mark", I yell. But then Yin leans down and silence me by taking his hand around my mouth.

"Let him go", he says. He locks his eyes at me.

I don't say another word. Yin abruptly stands again and walk to my door. I stare puzzled at him, but then he locks the door and returns to me.