The shower part 1

He reaches out his hand and I take it. I'm still a bit sleepy so not fully aware of my surroundings. But I see his naked body in front of me. And he still looks as fine as ever. He leads me in to the shower. I get taken aback by the sudden water.

"Here, let me help you", he says, and starts to wash my back.

I feel his delicate touch, and I'm glad he's helping me. He takes ab body scrub, and scrubs it over my back, ass, and bends down and scrubs my feet.

"Turn around", he says.

I turn around.

Still sitting, he scrubs my legs and thighs. And then he starts to scrub gently at my member.

"It's important to clean here", he says with a sly smile, while he washes my dick.

He also lifts up my dick with his hand to wash underneath it and around. I feel his gaze, and I can feel my consciousness is slipping away. My member slowly begins to erect itself.

"Wow, you get quite affected by me", he says, while looking at my reaction.

I get flustered. He takes my foreskin back and scrubs gently there too, but I let out a soft moan. He looks at me secretly, when I'm not paying attention. He starts to push my foreskin up and down.

"What are you doing", I ask him.

"Quiet", he says, and continues his movement.

I moan more loudly, and he takes his other hand to silent my mouth. I'm leaning against the shower wall, as he pumps my member. I groan, but he is still holding his hand over my mouth. I take my tongue out and start to lick the hand which is covering my mouth. He then turns around and watches me, and starts to take a finger inside my mouth. While he is pumping my dick, I lick his fingers. He looks pleased to see my vulnerable side. Last night, it was more of a dim light, so he didn't get to see fully all my reactions, but now it's broad daylight, and he looks at me lustfully. I feel his strong hand on my member.

"I'm cumming", I try to say through his fingers which is still in my mouth.

I then squirt out my fluids in his hand. And I have licked and sucked all of his fingers by now. My body is now relaxed, and let out some long breathes. But he takes the opportunity to turn me around, facing the showerwall.