The cleanup

"Okay, so let's just wash ourselves now", he says to me. And I agree.

We quickly wash ourselves, and then go out from the shower stall. He takes his towel and covers his member. I'm a bit sad when I don't get to see the amazing view anymore. But then I quickly get to my senses again, and I also begin to dry myself. When we are both dry he hands me some clothes.

"I think your clothes are dirty, so here, you can borrow some of mine".

"Thanks", I say, as I take on his shirt. It smells good. I remove my towel, but see that I havn't been given any underwear.

"Do you also have underwear?", I ask him.

He turns around and rest his eyes on my now revealed dick.

I ask him again, since he still isn't answering.

"Oh, I... Yes, here it is", he finally says as he hands me a pair of underwear and some pants.

Both the boxers and the pants are a bit too large for me. He looks at me chuckles a bit.

"What", I ask him demandingly.

"Nothing", he says, "It just looks like my size is a bit too big for you", he says while eyeing my pants.

I blush and turn away from him.

I can hear his soft chuckle.

He then says to me: "Okay, so this was fun, we should do it again some time":

I'm a bit startled but nod to his statement.

"Sure", I say, and he looks pleased with my answer.

"Well, okay then. I think it's time to get going. I'm starting at my new university today", he says.

"Yes", I say, "me too".

"Oh, I thought you were a high schooler", he says.

And I stare at him angrily.

"Well if it's nothing more, I think I'm going to get going", he says.

"Yes", I say, and follow him through the door.

"Well, see you around", I say.

"Yeah, bye", he says. While he walks away, he suddenly turns around and says: "Thanks for a memorable night", and winks at me. He sees my startled look and continues walking away with a smile.