Mahal Ko

Bill smiled at the boy beside him who was asleep. It was no secret that the boy was adorable, and it was quite the shame no one his age was interested in him. Don't worry, Pine Tree, tomorrow no one will be able to think of you that way again. I'll kill them if they do. Bill ran his fingers through the boy's curly hair and pulled him closer. You're mine. Don't you forget that, Pine Tree. You belong to me. Bill needed to go now if he wanted this all to go perfectly. He shook the boy awake, earning a grumpy mumble of words. "What do you need, Bill?"

"I need to go, Pine Tree, but I promise I'll be back in the morning, okay?" Bill asked, smoothness in his tone.

"Yeah, fine. I'm not gonna keep you from your work."

Bill smiled. "Good. See ya soon, Pine Tree~!" He planted a kiss on the boy's lips before disappearing before his eyes. To the Mindscape he went, a place of his creation, and the place he'd only ever ruled. Soon there would be a second place for him to rule. Tomorrow he'd have a big surprise for his Pine Tree...

-ThisisafillerguyS-

Ha, I just love dragging things out, don't I? Shit will go down next chapter, but I figured I'd get you all revved up for it, eh? I might post the chapter tonight, but we'll have to see! Can't wait for... PLANS... HEHEHEHEHEH... I really need more sleep.