Chapter 8 - Home 🩷

Charlies pov-
I think that holiday was exactly what I needed. What we needed. It helped us get away from all the stress and pressure of recently moving. And Nick even proposed. But, since I got the phone call off Tori, I haven't stopped worrying. Me and Nick only got home a couple hours ago and we are shattered, but I really need to go see Oliver and Tori.
'Nick,' I turned my head to face him. He was stretched out across the sofa next to me.
'Yes?' He replied, his voice croaky.
'Can you drive me to Tori's house, please?'
'Of course, but why?' his eyebrows lowered.
I sighed, 'I'm worried about her and Oliver, remember the phone call?'
'Oh, right,' he left the room and came back almost instantly with his keys dangling from his fingers, 'come on then.'

Nicks pov -
We jumped in the car but Charlie didnt put music on, like he normally does, but it's understandable. Tori doesnt live too far from us. We made sure that when we were looking for somewhere to move in together, it wasn't too far from her as Charlie didn't want to leave her. Within seconds, we were infront of her door. Charlie's hands rose and immediately started tapping, rapidly. As soon as he was done attacking the door, Tori's boyfriend, Michael, swung open the door.
A million questions all raced out if Charlie's mouth at once,'Where's Tori? Is Oliver still here? Is everything okay?'
'Woah woah, slow down.' Michael chuckled, 'Everything is fine, and yes, Oliver is still here.'
He stepped out if the way and signalled to Charlie it was okay to come in. I don't think I have ever seen Charlie move so fast.
'Sorry about not texting or whatever, he wanted to check everything was okay because Tori called whilst we were away.' I explained.
'I get it.' he nodded, 'He'll find her. Anyways, how was your holiday?'

Charlies pov-
Whilst Nick and Michael where chatting about who-knows-what, I darted around the house looking for Tori, when I finally found her in her spare room sat on the bed next to Oliver. By impulse, I flung my arms around the two of them and pulled them close for a group hug.
'Charlie!!' Oliver smiled.
'Hi Charlie,' Tori said, slightly confused, ' I didn't know you were coming.'
'I was worried about.. well.. your phone call?' I reminded her.
'Oh, I'm sorry,'
'No, it's okay. Is everything alright now?'
'Yes, yes it is.'
'Alright then...'
'I feel like you have something to tell us,' Tori can always read my mind and I have absolutely no idea how she does it.
Instead of replying, I held out my hand to show them the ring.
'OH. MY. GOSH!' I didn't even get a chance to put my hand back by my side before she jumped on top of me, 'I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!'
She jumped up and ran downstairs, me following behind.
'Michael!' Tori grabbed my hand and put it right in his face, making sure he could see the ring. Nick chuckled.
'No way!' He looked at me then at Nick and pulled all three of us in for a hug. Then, suddenly, Oliver came out of nowhere and pounced at us.
'Let me join!' he nudged.

———————————————————————————
Heyy. I know I haven't continued this for a while but I have been extremely busy and my mental health isn't great at the moment. I am going to take a break and then come back when I feel ready. Sorry if this effects you but I hope you understand :).