Chapter Six - Oliver

4 WEEKS LATER
Charlies pov -
I'm so sad that tomorrow is our last day in Italy. We spent most of our time by the pool at the hotel but some days we went and visited places like The Uffizi gallery and The Basilica of Santa Maria Novella.

This morning I woke up to a call from Tori.
"Hey, What's up?" I answer.
"Nothing really. Just wanted to check you were okay and enjoying your holiday." Her voice is tired, it sounds like she hadn't slept for the past week.
"I'm okay, are you?" I ask, "You sound so tired."
"Yeah, well, Oliver has been staying with me and Michael for the past two days." She explains, "Mom had another tantrum - he said it was different this time though and he doesn't want to go back."
Oliver normally comes and stays with me and Nick when something like this happens but as we are away Tori was his only other option.
"Oh." I don't really know how else to reply, "Umm.. Is he okay?"
She hesitates before blurting out, "No."
I pause for a second not knowing what to say.
"He won't sleep, like, at all." Her voice sounds more worried now, "I don't know what mum said or did as he won't tell me but whatever it was, it was bad."
"Can I speak to him?" I can normally calm him down in these kind of situations.
She sighs, "That's the other problem."
"What do you mean?"
"He won't talk. He told us why we was here and that he doesn't want to go back, that's it. Not a single word has come out of his mouth since then." She's pacing now. I can hear her footsteps as she walks over the same creaky floor boards.
"I don't know what to do. I'm sorry." A single tear falls from my eye.
"Hey, hey. It's not your fault."
I lift my hand to wipe the tear away.
"Enjoy the rest of your holiday, I'll take care of everything don't worry about it." Tori assures me.
"Okay. Thank you Tori."
"No worries. Got to go. Love you."
"Love you too big sis." And with that the call ends.

Nicks pov -
I turn over to find Charlie on the phone. Considering we talked to the gang yesterday and the only other person he talk to is Tori, I assumed it was her. He finishes talking and the calls ends. Instead of turning back around, he just sits there staring at the wall.
"I'm guessing that was Tori?" My voice is croaky and deep. He turns around, slightly startled.
"I didn't know you were awake." His face is red and there is a faint tear mark on his right cheek.
"You alright?" I lift my hand to wipe the tear stain away.
"Yeah, just a bit worried I guess. Tori called to tell me about Oliver. He is staying at hers and won't talk or sleep." Charlie exhales. I pull him into my chest and give him a giant bear hug.
"I am not letting you be sad whilst we are in Italy." my fingers slide gently through his hair, "Come on! Get up, get dressed. I'm taking you somewhere today."