woonhak - tutor

1564 words

-

"kim woonhak, get up please."

mr yang sighed after seeing the boy who was still sleeping on his desk after he called his name. "someone please wake him up for me," he added.

"hey, woonhak, wake up, mr yang is calling you," jihoo whispered while shaking his shoulder.

"huh?" woonhak woke up from his dream, seeing everyone in the class were staring at him. he even got more embarrassed when he met your eyes among them.

"please meet me after school, woonhak," mr yang said before continuing to write on the black board.

woonhak sighed after getting caught sleeping again by mr yang. "i told you to be careful already," jihoo whispered to him.

"argh, i embarrassed myself in front of her again."

-

you packed up your things and walked towards the office after mr yang told you to meet him after school.

you walked towards mr yang's desk and you saw woonhak, your classmate was standing there as well.

"h-hi?" he greeted you in flustered, which made you nodded and smiled at him. both of you stood there awkwardly while waiting for mr yang to arrive.

woonhak was in confusion when he saw his crush coming into the office, as much as he was freaking out, he tried to not lose his cool in front of you.

"oh, you two are here," mr yang said after walking into the office. "i had something came up, sorry for making you two wait," sitting down on his chair and faced towards you and woonhak.

"so, y/n, you must be wondering what are you doing here right?" he asked, making you nodded at his question. "well, woonhak right here is failing his class because of the practices he had for basketball," he paused, looking at woonhak, "so, i thought that you could tutor him for awhile."

you paused for awhile and nodded at mr yang's request. "sure, i'm fine with it," you said. "great, you both can schedule the tutoring by yourself, i'll see you two in class tomorrow," mr yang said before turning around to do his things.

both you and woonhak walked out from the office and looked at each other. "so, when are we going to start?" you asked the boy. "are you free tomorrow? we can do it after my basketball practice," he answered while taking out his phone.

"sure, i'm free that time," you answered. "can i get your number? in case i had something came up," he asked, handed his phone to you.

that was smooth, woonhak, you're doing great

"sure," you took it and typed your number into his phone.

"i'll see you tomorrow, bye woonhak."

"bye y/n!"

i finally got her number!

-

today's the day when you and woonhak were going to have a tutoring session.

after going back to your dorm yesterday, you and woonhak texted for awhile, trying to get to know each other more so that it'll not be awkward during the tutorial session.

y/n
hey, i'm going to the library now

woonhak
hi, i'm going to be late for a few minutes bcuz of my practice

sorry about that :(

y/n
it's ok, i'll wait for u

woonhak
i'll see u in a bit, thanks y/n :)