taesan - first date

1511 words

-

"should i wear this or this?" you mumbled, standing in front of the mirror while holding two shirts.

you woke up extra early today because you and taesan were going to have your first date as a couple. both of you went on dates before but not as an official couple, he confessed to you yesterday and you gladly accepted his confession.

"maybe i should ask soyoung unnie," you mumbled before walking to your older sister's room. you opened the door and was surprised to see her scrolling on her phone in her bed. "wow, you're up already," you said walking up to her.

she yawned and answered, "nah, i'm going to sleep now," putting down her phone on the nightstand.

"but it's morning."

"yeah, exactly."

you couldn't believe what you just heard, you sighed and asked, "anyways, what should i wear?" showing her the shirts. she peeked out from the blanket, "that one," pointing at the beige shirt. "thanks, good ni-" you paused, "good morning? i guess," you said, before closing the door.

"have fun but not too much!"

-

"is this too much?" taesan mumbled, looking at his outfit. he was going through his wardrobe to find a suitable outfit for the date. he took out a grey cardigan, "she said that she liked me wearing cardigan," he mumbled, looking at the mirror. "i'll go with this then."

"hyung, i need to sleep."

he turned around and saw woonhak whined while lying on his bed. "sorry, i'm almost done," he apologised. woonhak sighed and covered himself with the blanket, trying to get himself back to sleep.

"i'll get going now, bye woonhak."

-

calm down han taesan

taesan took a deep breath before knocking on your door. it didn't took you long to open the door, you smiled once you saw taesan standing in front of you.

you walked out from the door and locked it before turning towards him, "i love your cardigan." he shyly smiled, "you said that i looked good in cardigan so i wear it for you." you smiled, "you still remember that?" he nodded which made you blushed a little, just a little.

"let's go?" he said which you nodded and held your hand out to him, "do you wanna hold hands?" he blushed and nodded at your request, intertwining his hand with yours before walking out from your house.

"where are we going?" you asked as you followed his steps. "i'm taking you to my favourite vinyl record store," he answered while swinging your hand back and forth.

you smiled when you noticed that his eyes lighten up when he mentioned vinyl. you knew that his hobby was collecting vinyl so you thought it's a good idea to get to know more about his hobby.

after a few minutes of walking, you both arrived at the store. walking into the store, he greeted the old man at the counter.

"good morning taesan," he greeted then looked at you, "and who's this young lady here?" taesan looked at you and said, "she's y/n, my girlfriend."

"ah, you finally confessed to her, i still remember how you practice your confession-"

"MISTER KIM!"

mr kim flinched because of him. "uh, i'll show y/n around the store," he said in a very awkward tone. mr kim let out a chuckle and nodded, "alright, young man."

taesan then led you to the corner of the store, you looked at him and asked, "what was mister kim going to say?" he shook his head, "nothing important," turning around, he pointed at the vinyls, "these are the ones that i usually listen to."