Their meeting (Chapter 4).

It has been three days since the day that the three greats discussed the upcoming meeting of their grandsons. Sullivan could still remember how Iruma reacted to the news when he told him. He told his grandson about the news the same day they had discussed the meeting. That day, he approached his grandson and told him about the news. As he finished talking about the news, Iruma's eyes widened and a smile was widely formed on his face. When he learned the opportunity to meet children that were around his age and make new friends, this news filled Iruma with curiosity and excitement.

"Weally, gwanpapa? I will have new friends?" Iruma asked his grandfather, trying to confirm what he just heard, and Sullivan nodded as an answer to his question while he was smiling at how energetic Iruma was when he heard the news. Sullivan could see in his grandson's eyes the spark of excitement and felt a deep sense of pride in his decision to let his grandson meet other children's day, which is around his own age. Because of the excitement that Iruma has been feeling, he kept asking his grandfather about what to expect and what kinds of games they would play. Sullivan answered Iruma's questions patiently, reassuring him that everything would go smoothly.

While Layla, who had been playing nearby, sensed the endless feeling she was currently feeling, she ran towards him, laid down in Iruma's lap, and started to wiggle her tail energetically. The time has passed, and it has already dawned. Throughout the day, it was filled with preparations. Iruma picked out his favorite toys and put on his best outfit for the special occasion. Sullivan was touched by the sight of his grandson's eagerness and sense of excitement. Meanwhile, the other two members of the three greats were also now preparing their own grandson for the said meeting.

When Levi and Belial told their grandsons Leiji and Razberry about the meeting, they were also equally excited when they heard about the meeting. They were very excited to meet new friends, even though they didn't know what to expect from them. They both asked their grandparents questions, wanting to know about the new kids that would be their friends, and they eventually told them everything that they knew. And because of what their grandparents answered, their excitement grew as time passed, and the three couldn't wait to meet each other.

——————————

Sullivan's point of view

"Iruma, are you ready now?" I asked my grandson when I saw him; he seemed so nervous. "Yes, gwanpapa, I'm weady; it's just that I'm so newvous thinking what if they don't like me?" Iruma said while still sounding nervous. "Iruma, don't worry, they would love you," I said while trying to reassure him. "Weally, gwanpapa?" Iruna asked while his head was tilted. Oh my devil, why is he so cute when he still isn't able to pronounce the letter R? I thought to myself.Of course, my dear, why wouldn't they be? You are so kind and also precious and also beautiful,I said while whispering the "last part.

"Okay, gwanpapa, but did you say in the last pawt? I don't quite understand it," Iruma asked with confusion in his voice, which made him cuter. "Oh, don't worry about what I said in the last part, Iruma-kun. Just calm yourself down, okay?" I said while trying to avoid his question. "Kay gwanpapa," Iruma said with a smile on his face. As we were waiting for them, we continued talking about various things to let him calm down and relax a little bit, and our conversation seemed to be working. The excitement that Iruma was feeling was now beginning to replace Iruma's nervousness.

After minutes passed, I heard a sound of carriages coming right in front of the manor, and it stopped. Based on the sound of the carriages, it was already them, so I looked to Iruma and said to him. "Iruma, they have already arrived; we should go now and greet them." After I finished what I said, I saw Iruma's face suddenly lighten up and his smile widen in his face. "Let's go, gwanpapa, let's go," Iruma said excitedly while he started running. "Iruma, slow down; you might trip." I tried to warn him, but I saw him, and without losing his excitement, he slowed his pace slightly.

Once we reached the door, Iruma suddenly stood behind my legs. I saw a mixture of excitement and curiosity that fled into his eyes. Which made me chuckle quietly. I opened the door and saw them waiting while the two little ones were also hiding behind their respective grandparents. *Seems that are really going to get along* I said in my mind, "Hello, Sully, and hello to you too, little Iru." Belial greeted me, which made my grandson surprised a little bit. "You know me, Mistew?" Iruma asked while his voice filled with confusion and curiosity. "Oh, yes, of course, little one, me and my other companion here have also known you since your birth," Belial said while kneeling to reach Iruma's height.

"But why haven't I seen you before?" Iruma asked once again. "Actually, sweetie, we always visited you when you were still an infant; that's why you didn't remember us',' Levi answered his question. Iruma was supposed to ask more questions, but I decided to stop him from asking before it got too long. "Okay, Iruma, before you go ask more questions, why on't we  let them come in first, my dear? "I asked him, "Oh, okay, gwanpapa," and Iruma agreed. "Okay, then please come in. Well, sorry about Iruma's questions," I said while I tried to say the last part through telepathy that my only two companions could understand. *Don't worry about it, Sully, they said back.