𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬

X-Posure (엑스포셔) is a South Korean co-ed group under K

X-Posure (엑스포셔) is a South Korean co-ed group under K.Y Entertainment. The group consists of 6 members: SEOLYA, GUNWOO, JIN, HEESO, MINA, and YUJIN. The company debuted and kickstarted its journey by sending its chosen idols to a survival show in 2021. Unfortunately, they didn't debut. After a year worth more training, they debuted as a co-ed group under K.Y Entertainment, already having a small fanbase from the survival show. Netizens speculated this to be a business move, but neither the company nor the members addressed the accusations. Before their debut, K.Y Ent. released a blog, comprising segments for each member, speaking about their journey to becoming an idol. They officially debuted on September 9, 2022, with their EP, 'Nobody, the Prologue.'

𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬-

Stage Name: Seolya (설야)
Birth Name: Kim Seolya
Position: Leader
Birthday: August 6, 2001
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Height: 175 cm
Blood Type: A+
MBTI Type: INTP-T
Representative Animal: Cat
Unit: MANIFEST
Spotify: Seolya's picks, just for you ✨

Seolya Facts:

- She is the most level-headed person in the group. Most fans say that it might be the reason why she became the leader too.
- She has one younger sister, named Karina.
- She was previously a trainee at JYP ent. before dropping out due to her being rejected.
- After dropping out of JYP ent., she moved to Canada to pursue her education in medicine.
- She has mentioned on multiple occasions that she idolises Bang Chan of Stray Kids. He is her role model.
- She debuted under K.Y Entertainment in 2022 along with 5 other members of her group.
- She trained for 6 years.
- She is part of a sub-unit with Jin and Gunwoo.
- She thinks her charming point is her logic and her smile.
- Her hair is naturally curly.
- She speaks English, Korean, and a little Japanese.
- Her hobby is to write poetry or stories on the whim and later contemplate life.
- She is the least athletic person in the group.
- She has her driver's license.
- Her motto: "I'm a bit blunt, well.... not a bit, quite a lot."
- If she wasn't a part of X-Posure, she would become a Doctor, or work with her father in his business.
- Seolya's ideal type: She said she doesn't really have an ideal type, but if she had to have one, someone who doesn't get offended at the simplest of things, and is loyal.