𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩

——— Debut

——— Debut .

DEBUT DATE - September 9, 2022

•DEBUT SONG - Nobody; The Prologue

•HOW THEY WERE SELECTED - Reject Trainees

•GROUP NAME - X-Posure

•ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY - K.Y Entertainment

MEMBERS - 6

——— Members .

Kim Seolya - She is the oldest member and the leader of the group. She was a trainee at JYP ent. for 5 years before she was rejected. Instead of continuing to pursue her dream, she decided to pause for a while and look more into her further education. She is a part of their sub-unit 'MANIFEST' who come up with a relatively different genre of songs, further confusing their fans about their lore.

Park Gunwoo - He is the second oldest member of the group. He was a trainee at a minor ent. company for 3 years before he was rejected due to his lack of talent. He was scheduled to debut in a boy group before the untimely circumstance. He is a part of their sub unit 'MANIFEST' as well.

 Song Hyunjin - He is the third oldest member of the group. He is a professional racer and even participated in a couple of races in Korea. Due to personal preferences, he has a degree in culinary arts and worked as a chef in a high-end restaurant back in the UK. He too is a member of their sub unit 'MANIFEST'.

 Yang Heeso- She is the oldest member of the maknae line of the group. She was a trainee at Cube ent. before dropping out due to reasons unknown. She did try to pursue other companies to make a name for herself before stopping. Vocals are her strong suit and she doesn't back off from flaunting them.

Seo Mina - She is the second oldest of the maknae line of the group. She was a trainee under Starship Ent. for 2 years before dropping out. Her love for Twice knows no bounds and is well known in the industry due to that particular aspect. She did try to pursue other ent. companies, yet none turned out in her favour.

Kim Yujin - He is the maknae of the group. He too was a trainee under a minor entertainment company before he was dropped out. He helps the sub unit in producing a few tracks. It is quite an unpopular opinion, but Posers do consider Kim Yujin more spoiled than I.N of Stray Kids. Fans have also never seen his hair dyed in any colour lighter than 2 shades from his natural hair colour.

——— MANIFEST .