Chapter 6: The Hashira Meeting

Shinobu Kocho is the insect pillar and joined all the Hashiras as happy as usual while Giyuu Tomioka the water pillar stood aside and did not have an expression as usual.

I think he is bit emo because he lost his best friends during his final selection. 

 The Kakushi ( The clean-up crew who cleans up the mess after demon slayer killed the demon or demon killed the demon slayer. ) were bringing in the slayer boy and the demon girl, Tanjiro and Nezuko. Instantaneously, Sanemi Shinazugawa grabbed the box (where Nezuko was in) and started stabbing it torturing her. 

Tanjiro shouted angrily just as Giyuu said to let go to Sanemi. 

Due to the "distraction", Tanjiro jumped and before Sanemi anticipated anything, Tanjiro headbutted Sanemi. 

(Also, you must remember that Tanjiro's head is as hard as a rock which he inherited from his mother). (Tanjiro's mother literally fended of a boar by headbutting the boar with the boar being knocked out, received a bruise and had head damage).

When Sanemi was about to shout, Master Kagaya Ubuyashiki's children announced, "The Master is arriving". 

They repeated this phrase once again. We Hashiras got into our positions and bowed down with Sanemi forcing tanjiro to bow down as well. 

The master however did not have a disease now because Muzan, the curse of his family's illness they are born with has already been defeated.

The master and the other Hashira praised me heavily once me and Raipo told the of how I defeated the 3 upper ranks I encountered. 

Even Tanjiro was shocked and even amazed. Since I could use magic, I always know what others Is thinking, and I knew tanjiro was so amazed at me defeating 3 upper ranks all at once.

 Master said that elan prestijui was on the move. 

Sanemi suddenly asked about the Tanjiro and Nezuko when Master quickly started reading out a letter by Sakonji Urokodaki saying that if Nezuko ever eats an innocent human being then he and Giyuu along with Tanjiro will atone and commit seppuku.

However, Sanemi was still not convinced and hurt himself so that his hands were dripping his blood which stained the rock floor. He ordered Nezuko to come out when Obanai Iguro (the serpent Hashira) "She won't come out because its daytime", so Sanemi eagerly asked if he could be in the shade.

Being in the shade, he tore open the door of the box and forced Nezuko to come outside and Nezuko stared at his blood dripping. 

With difficulty and her mouth dripping in saliva, she turned her head away in disgust. Since that was proof, the meeting was officially over.

 I already accepted her when I first saw her before Sanemi even cut his hand so Nezuko would try and drink his blood.

 Naturally, I could read Nezuko's thoughts and I could sense no intent to murder or kill for humans and demons. 

After a little quarrel from Tanjiro to Sanemi for plunging his sword into Nezuko's chest, the Kakushi took the light yet big box with the petite, little demon girl. 

They also forcefully and reluctantly carried Tanjiro.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------