"REI!!" My teammates yell, whirling to face me.

I grin at them. "Miss me?"

Natsu says, "You bet! And, look! Warren's also back!"

"Hi, Rei!" He greets, waving.

"Warren! Wasn't expecting to see you here."

He tells me, "Yeah, well, I just got back from my job

He tells me, "Yeah, well, I just got back from my job. Heard you went to look for your brother again. Any luck?"

I say as my smile fades, "I was this close but was ambushed by some Dark Wings members. None of them were my brother, though." My guild mates stare at me in shock.

"Your brother?" Asks the blue haired girl curiously.

I nod as I reply, "Yes. We got separated as kids when a dark guild destroyed our home, and I've been looking for him ever since."

I start to feel danger coming from the blue haired girl. She has a deathly aura swirling around her. The girl has long wavy blue hair and midnight blue eyes.

 The girl has long wavy blue hair and midnight blue eyes

"And who's this? I don't think I've seen her before..."

Gray explains, "This is Juvia Lockser, a former member of Phantom Lord. After we fought, she decided to join Fairy Tail. So did Gajeel Redfox."

I was surprised by that.

Juvia gets right in my face as she growls at me, "Romantic Rival!!"

I start at the harshness of her tone before I whisper to Lucy, "What's this about me being her romantic rival?"

The blonde responds, "Don't ask. It's better if you tried to ignore her about it." I nod my head in agreement.

I gaze at Juvia who's still glaring daggers at me. Gray starts as he explains, voice full of exasperation, "She's been like this since the Phantom Lord incident... Juvia can't seem to take no for an answer." Gray flicks his gaze to Juvia. "I did tell her you and I were dating."