"Not very much."

"He was an asshole at the hospital we went to." Ophelis mumbled, turning her head to face the two.

"She's barely even dating him. It's... hi." Maggie said, watching as Meredith strode into the kitchen.

She began to look through the cupboards aggressively, not helping Ophelia's pounding head.

"How are you?" Maggie tried to ask, "We made coffee, but we could make tea."

"Are you OK?" Amelia asked, trying to find some medicine for her girlfriend.

"Where the stuff for the countertops?" Meredith asked, finally standing back up.

"What?"

"The blue stuff, you know, the- to clean the countertops that's safe for kids." Mereduth said, becoming more desperate by the second.

"Behind the paper towels." Ophelia said, her voice mumbled as her head was hidden in her arms on the table again.

"Thanks. What's up with you?" Meredtih asked, getting the cleaning supplies from the cupboard.

"Stomach bug." Ophelia explained.

"Medicine's in the bottom drawer." Meredtih replied, pointing to said drawer, to which Amelia grabbed the bottle, pouring some onto a spoon, trying to get Ophelia to have some.

"Meredith, what happened?" Maggie asked.

"How can we help you?" Amelia said, rubbing her girlfriend's back affectionately as she swallowed the medicine she had deemed as 'the spawn of satan himself'.

"I found it." Meredith said, finally, pulling out the bottle.

"Meredith." Amelia said, and Meredith looked up, finally realising that Amelua was here, "You are wondering why I'm here. I crashed here last night. And the night before. In Fee's room. I thought I'd be out before you woke up, but-"

"Can I use the on the stovetop?" Meredith asked Ophelia, who was watching them. When her sister nodded, she began spraying the stove top with definitely too much solution, "This thing is probably covered in 10 years of grease."

"I'm sorry I didn't ask before. I just needed a place to stay for a minute, but I'm gonna grab my stuff, and I'm gonna go now." Amelia said, turning to walk out of the kitchen.

"No, it's Owen, something happened with Owen, and it really shook her up so-"

"Maggie!" Amelia said. Ophelia looked at her, brows furrowed and a small pout on her lips, partially between not wanting Amelia to leave and confused about Owen.

"Look, you told me and-"

"Yeah, and now I wish I hadn't." Amelia said, "I'm leaving." She bent down to kiss Ophelia's head, the Latina's face scrunching in that way Amelia loved.

"Please stay!" Maggie cried, "Something happened to you, and now something has happened to Meredith, and Ophelia's sick, and I think that we should all just sit down and talk about it, alright?"

"Can I use bleach in here?" Meredith asked Ophelia, who shook her head, standing up to go get the stuff they use to clean the oven.