"You're the one who is still ridiculous, Chloe. You used your only friend to do everything you wanted and yet you have not reached your maturity. You're still the same spoiled brat you were. You also foolishly trusted Lila Rossi who only used you as a pawn the same way Monarch did to you. Face it, Chloe. You're not careful because you have no sense of awareness. When that happens, you get manipulated easily" Luna showing her opinion.

Chloe was shocked by her words. But she still didn't care about admitting her actions as she looked at Argos. She knows it's Felix under the mask because she was there when he transformed in front of everyone at the Diamond Dance.

"We'll look what you brought, Mexican loser! A bird that will make you all disappear!" Chloe making fun of him.

"Shut up, Chloe! I know what you suggested to Kim to pull that harmful prank! I'm not the villain anymore, you are!" Argos angrily tells her off.

"Cruel pranks make you a bad person," Ladybug said.

"Ladybug?! What are you doing here?!" Chloe exclaims in shock.

"Luna warned me about you threatening her and her family," Ladybug said.

Audrey can't stand it anymore since Chloe is not doing a good job, "Enough! I can fire anyone I want! She threatened Claudia first. I rule New York and I can have authorities shut this utterly ridiculous restaurant! If you don't show respect, I can send you back to where you came from!"

"Absolutely not" Elio and his parents had everything recorded and the cops were outside.

"Audrey, you are under arrest!" The officer said.

"You're all ridiculous! Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe tried to escape but the cops blocked her.

"You're going to the correctional facility young lady" They handcuffed her too.

Luna looks away, feeling bad for Chloe being raised like this but that's just the way she is and there was nothing to help her change.

"Thank you so much, Señorita Mariquita" Luna's mother said happily.

"You saved my wife's dream," Mr. Cantillo said.

"You're welcome, sir," Ladybug said.

"You see. All it takes is to support you, sister. Just like Paris supported me and Milady" Cat Noir said to his feline.

"Gracias gatito" Luna said.

As soon as everything calmed down without the abuse from the Bourgeois, customers came back since they couldn't stand the Bourgeois causing havoc. Argos has detransformed while the Paris heroes remain transformed since they cannot reveal to each other.

Felix never visited America but now this is his first with Kagami. His father may be American but Felix is more British like his mother.

"Well, looks like they're having their vacation" Cat Noir saw the two.

"Yeah. At least now we see he's doing better when Kagami is there for him. I never tried Spanish food but this is absolutely good" Ladybug tried the Patacones with Avocado & Black Bean Dip.

"Indeed, milady. This Casado is to die for" Cat Noir eating Casado.

"It's on the house, Mr. Cat Noir and Miss Ladybug," Luna's mother said.

"I take back what I said. I'm living in la vida loca. I think your food brought me to heaven" Felix really enjoyed the Gallo Pinto food.

"Gracias" Luna smiled.

"So good. What do you call this?" Kagami asked.

"Olla de carne. It's a beef and vegetable stew. Customers love that" Luna said.