005

Chapter 5- why do you have my phone?

MLB episode- The Pharaoh

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was around 5 in the afternoon on a school day, perfect for you. Maybe not for Félix, who you were dragging with you to the Louvre since he wanted to be boring and read a book all day.

"C'mon Félix it'll be fun!" You say while hugging his arm to drag him to entrance. He was staring at you with disgust, probably because of the excitement you had for just going to a museum.

"Hn." He mumbled under his breath while letting you drag him wherever you were going. You stared at everything, your eyes sparkling when you came across multiple amazing statues.

"Tanjiro!" You heard a female voice call for you. You looked back and saw Alya running towards you with a book in her hands, Marinette behind her with a look of despair in her face.

"Hey Tanjiro you'll never guess to who this book belongs to- Adrien?!" She said startled by Félix, she seemed to have confused him with Adrien. She then looked behind her to see a blushing mess of Marinette.

You looked over at Félix and he just shrugged his shoulders. You quickly took advantage of the girls being distracted and reached up to Félix's ear to explain to him.

"The girl with the glasses is Alya. The one with blue eyes is Marinette and she's crazy in love with Adrien and I think she'll be fussing over you all day." You explain, quickly going back to your place when Alya turned back to you and Félix.

"H-hey, Tanjiro? How about I tell you about this book while Marinette asks Adrien about the science homework she's having problem with?" You raised a brow at her nervous state, you didn't even get to answer before she had gripped your arm and dragged you away.

You looked back and saw Félix with a look full of begging that said 'don't leave me with the lovesick girl' while having his hand reached out for you. Giving a pity look, you stuck your thumbs up and let Alya drag you away by the back of your haori.

When you were far anough she handed you the book and began talking about it.

"So I was casually filming a video for the ladyblog when I saw ladybug in action and guess what? She dropped this history book! And it's the same book we use for our classes! Which means that ladybug is in tenth year like us!"

"But ladybug could be any girl from any year, you can't just guess in which year she is from just a book."

"But this isn't any book! Our school is the only one that uses these! Plus, on the back of the book there's written 'tenth grade history book'." she says, pointing at the text with her finger.