𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️

Start from the beginning

Weird, I remember closing it. I go towards it and Chase comes to my sight. He's collecting his belongings.

"I didn't know you were coming today," I spoke getting his attention.

"Just here to get my things," he spoke coldly not even bothering to look at me.

"How come?" I questioned further wanting a conversation but he refused to say another word.

He picks up his bag and attempts to walk out but I close the door behind me.

"I asked you something," my voice argues in annoyance.

"I heard you. I don't feel the need to answer it," he harshly responded.

He attempted to reach for the door but I grabbed him by his arm and gave him a push. The bag drops from his hand to the floor.

"Excuse me?" my eyebrows raise up high.

"What do you want from me, Liya?" he questions stressfully.

"I don't know Chase. You randomly ghost me here and there. Who do you think I am? Some petty bitch you can pick up and throw on your path?" I yelled getting in his face.

"Really, Liya?" he yells back taking a few steps towards me.

"What about you? Who do you think I am? Someone who you can switch to when you don't have Luka by your side?" he taunts back.

My eyes widen at his words but he demands an answer.

"You think it's really funny having the both of us wrapped around your little pinky finger as if you rule the world," he bitterly spoke.

"I do not have anyone wrapped around my finger and you are not someone I use when Luka is not around!" I answered back stubbornly.

"I don't even care a damn bit about you!" I add, gritting my teeth which makes him clench his jaw.

"Then why did you cry in my arms the other day? Why did you have me stay the night with you? Why, Liya? Why did you kiss me for seven minutes forty-nine seconds straight?" he bombards me with numerous questions that deserve an answer.

"I don't fucking know! You drive me so insane, I can't stop thinking about you at times. You make everything Luka does look half as good as it is. I don't know why I'm so tempted to just..." I breathed out looking at him.

"Get on my tippy toes, run my hand behind your neck and pull it down until your lips," I spoke doing exactly these movements so that I kissed him.

"Meet mine," I say breaking the kiss.

The darkness in his eyes travels into mine through the intense gaze. Leaning in forward for another kiss because my body craves it, I melt my lips onto his again.

His hands swirl around my waist as he hungrily kisses me back. Taking in my tongue and exploring me deep.

His tongue runs down my chin and a trail down my neck. Walking me backwards onto the bed his tongue ran back up and into my back, deep throating a kiss into me with so much hatred.

"Are my words making you mad?" I questioned flipping onto him.

I kiss him before he gets the chance to answer. My hands travel down to his shirt, unbuttoning it.

"Not as mad as what I have made you by staying away from you," he chuckles with arrogance and pride.

"Let's agree to disagree," I stubbornly argued back.

His hand roughly grabs my wet hair and drags my lips onto his so viciously that I could taste copper. My hoodie was thrown off me and my panties along with my bra were ripped off me mercilessly.

I had dragged his shirt off his body and to the floor. My hips grinded on the huge lump that was erected on his body in his pants as I kissed him over and over again. Not giving him the chance to take control of this.

"I'm going to rip these fucking lips off your face," I threatened breaking the kiss.

"Yeah, I'd love to see you try," he challenged back, this time flipping me onto the bed.

I watch him slide his belt out of his pants with all his anger and drag his pants down his legs.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard whilst you stand on your knees for me, Strawberry," he warned kissing me viciously again.

He flips me onto my back and drags my ass in the air. Without a warning, he thrusts into me. A little scream escaped my mouth because he was way too big for me and the fact that forcing his length in me was more pleasurable than painful was worse.

His fist rolls my hair around his fingers, placing his entire body weight on my weak spine which could snap any moment with his aggressive plundering inside me.

"What is so good about me that drives you away from Luka for even a second? Huh?" he questions directly into my ear.

"gnksh-shjs," words failed to form out as an answer.

My hands scrunched the sheets in my hands painfully but he did not stop. The sound of my wet cunt gliding and gripping onto his was reaching my ears.

"Why did you let me kiss you that night?" he frustratedly with utmost hatred breathed into my ear.

"I don't know," I moaned which made him even angrier because he wanted an answer.

My legs could collapse at any moment and they did. Chase turned my body sideways and didn't give me a break. He started thrusting again with one leg over his.

My sex became so hard and sensitive that it was burning red. His fingers reaching to slap it caused greater pain and pleasure but if he had started rubbing circles I would lose my fucking mind.

"Do you want me to rub your clit, Strawberry? And have you yelp in screams because of how well you're taking my big cock in your tight little cunt after threatening to rip my lips off me? After demanding answers to questions you shouldn't have asked? After planting a kiss on these lips in my own best friend's house?" he groaned into my ear.

"No," I panted with a slight nod.

He refused to listen and reached for the circles along my clit. The burning sensation caused my legs to shake but my orgasm did not come. Chase suffocated my screams with his kiss which took my ability to breathe away as well.

"I fucking hate you," a tear escaped out of my eye.

"It's a mutual feeling," he panted against my lips before kissing them.

He plungers out of me and I can finally breathe. He gets off the mattress and hovers over my body. Spreading my legs wide, he thrusts deep into me again.

Locking eyes with him, he puts me through deep, slow and hard thrusts. My hand reaches for his biceps and digs deeply into it from the pain.

"Is this what you wanted? To fuck?" his eyebrows raised.

I nodded no, blinking furiously.

"You roam around my mind equally to Luka," I speak hardly coming to the realisation.

Chase's eyes frowned but he brought his entire attention from our bodies to my words.

"Knowing that I was the only woman to wake up in your arms drove me insane," I confessed, taking the curtain of darkness in his gaze away.

"I think about you so much as if you're a deadly obsession that it makes me hate you so much," my voice speaks from my mind and heart, telling me to.

With a few more deep thrusts, I had come so hard and painfully onto his cock.

"It makes me hate you so much too because you are a deadly obsession of mine," his lips brush against mine with annoyance.

His body falls into weakness, out of the ego that had possessed him. So did mine. I realised somewhere in my heart, body, mind and soul, I had feelings for him.

And these feelings weren't letting me live peacefully because I had feelings for Luka too. But I couldn't have both and realising that in this moment had broken my fucking heart.

Don't forget to vote 🥀