𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟑 | 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Rude," she mumbles under her breath.

No. Not really Liya. If only you knew why I didn't take the half-strawberry.

"Where are you going?" she panics as I reach towards the door.

"Morning walk," I winced, leaving the room.

Liya

Chase leaves the hotel room in a morning mood. I had woken up in his arms today which was weird considering he was in deep sleep. Who knows, maybe he had to wee between his sleep.

I exhale a huge sigh and continue to eat the strawberries. I should start taking morning walks too to clear my mind.

As I'm scrolling through my feed, there's a knock on the door.

"You should have taken the key with you!" I yelled, thinking it was Chase because he didn't take anything with him.

Neither his phone, ID or anything. Though I can't see the key. I should probably look for it. There's another violent knock on the door. Looks like I am getting the silent treatment which was fine.

I didn't want to talk to him either. I open the door and my arms instantly get gripped painfully. The person drags my body out of the room and against the wall.

"Michael," I fearfully called his name once his sight came to my face.

"Missed me, beautiful?" he grinned, pressing his body against mine.

My chest unevens with its breaths. The airway closes to prevent any oxygen from passing my body. His hand railed down my arm against my body.

"God, you look even more fuckable now," he breathes, eye-raping me.

My body freezes under his, unable to react even though my brain tells it to. Michael's eyes could rip my dress off my body in an instant.

That same look from those nights. The only difference this time was that my vision didn't blur and I wasn't going to pass out.

"What do you say, baby?" he brings his face so close to mine, nearly kissing my lips but I turn it away from him.

"Stop, stop," I suffocatedly spoke feeling his lips drag themselves against my neck.

His hand was railing down my thigh and back up causing a flush of goosebumps. Painful goosebumps that pained my skin.

He makes his way around my back and grips hard onto one of my buttocks causing a fearful shiver. The shivers of my body satisfied him.

Chase

I reach into my pockets to grab my phone but realise I have forgotten it back in the room. Taking the elevator back up, Liya's cries from last night ran through my mind and all I wanted to do was question her.

I was afraid she would break down worse than she did last night because I could not bear the sight of her body shaking under fear, afraid that someone would hurt her in my presence.

The elevator door pings open and I take a turn into the hallway of the floor only to find Michael having her body pinned under his against the wall.

Mother fucker!

Her body shook and tears flowed over her cheeks as he took his feels on her. My fist rushes immediately to hit his jaw which makes a crunching sound. Her eyes fling open at the sight of her body being freed.

"Let me feel you up too, you fucking bastard!" I shouted grabbing him by the collar.

His body is on the floor whilst I am on top of him. He brings his hand, the same hand he used to touch her, to throw a fist at me.

I caught it in mine and thoughtlessly twisted it as hard as I could. The sound of his knuckles and bones dislocating out of place was louder than his grunts.

"This was the hand right?" I questioned taking it into a greater violence, pressing it under my knee.

My fists hit his lips until they had cut them open. The same lips he had on her neck. No one touches her but me. All this wasn't giving me satisfaction. I needed a fucking gun in my hands. Dragging a few bullets through his head wouldn't even satisfy me.

Liya's loud and uneven breathing reaches my ears. I swing my head to look at her and she's still against the wall. All I can see right now are his handprints against her body. My jaw clenches with disgust and I get off him.

Her eyes fill up with tears again when I grab her by the arm and take her into the room, leaving Michael behind. I could deal with him later but right now I needed to deal with her.

Opening the bathroom door, I swung her under the shower head. Liya's body hitched with greater fear.

"Chase," she cried but I couldn't focus under the extreme anger from that sight.

Taking the shower head in one hand, I used the other to rub her body. Like a psychopath. I had turned into a psychopath.

"Where else did he touch you?" I asked roughly but she didn't answer.

She had her bottom lip under her teeth to prevent any loud cries but even under the water, I could see tears escape from her eyes.

"Did he kiss you? Tell me!" I shouted, making her flinch at my words.

Her body shifted away from me, initiating that I was scaring her. This was the moment when my jaw was unclenched and my eyes moved away from darkness.

Her body shook under an anxiety attack. The shower head drops out of my hand and to our feet. Her eyes became drowsy and heavy.

"Luka," she softly called, making me raise my eyebrows.

I could nearly slap myself at the way I had just treated her. Her body was only shaking more in fear.

"Liya," I softly called out to which she responded by bringing her gaze to me.

My head tilts and I crash my lips onto hers softly. Her body meets my touch, a soft one.

"He's going to hurt me," she cried with her eyes closed as I brought my lips off hers.

"I will fucking kill anyone who dares to hurt you, Strawberry," I pledged over her lips before kissing them softly again.

I take her lips between mine again and again, taking in the taste of salt from the tears until she starts to take my lips between hers again and again.

Her body eases with every minute under mine. She slowly stopped shaking. My fingers intertwine with hers beside us as her other free hand lays over my bicep.

Slowly breaking the kiss, she takes her mouth away from mine. Her eyes fling open for the both of us to just stare now.

You're okay, Strawberry. I promise. Nothing will happen to you. Just let me in and help you.

Don't forget to vote 🥀