𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟒 | 𝐒𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 🌶️

Start from the beginning

"Chase, Chase," my name repeatedly comes out of her mouth in the form of addicting and sexy whimpers, driving me insane to just assault her little pussy even harder than I already was.

My fingers curled inside her, hitting her G-spot with every thrust. Her walls clenched around me tighter like they feared I was going to escape any second. Her orgasm approached with the next few thrusts.

The sounds of my saliva coating her skin mixed in with her fluids. She looked so beautiful from down here. So gorgeous that I couldn't decide if assaulting her mouth is more pleasing or assaulting her pussy is.

"I'm going to come, I- I... Ugh, Chase!" her voice shattered, echoing in my office as she gushed her orgasm into my face.

Liya's eyes widened with shock, viewing her extreme squirting orgasm hit right onto my face. My fingers stopped thrusting in her as a result, blown away by the sweetness and saltiness of her fluid.

This was going to play in my mind like a movie for the next few days, her squirting onto my face when I ate her up like a beast. She threw her head back onto the couch trying to catch her breath.

"I-I'm so sorry. I have never done that before. I don't know how that happened," she awkwardly with embarrassment panted once my face came into her sight.

"Oh, you're going to be so sorry," I spoke unbuttoning the rest of my shirt and dragging it off me.

Her eyes closed desperately. My lips trailed a delicate kiss down her jawline until I reached her ear.

"Now get ready to scream louder because you're going to come like that all over my cock like a good little girl," I whispered.

I unbuckle my pants with one hand and don't even bother to drag them off me. They sit below my ass as I pull my hard cock out and drag it between her freshly orgasmed sex. She was still coming down from her high, her body shattered with electrics.

"God, Strawberry. You look so sexy with red paint smudged over your face and messy hair. It's so sexy having your body shake underneath me with excitement," I growled along her lips.

A gasp hit against me from her mouth once my tip barely made it through her tight entrance. Her breath hitched and she instantly dug her nails into my biceps. I didn't give her the chance to say anything.

"Hating me gets you this big," she stubbornly tried to threaten me again with her words.

"It's just the tip," I chuckled making her eyes widen.

"I really do fucking hate you, Liya," I warned with a fast thrust of my entire length to which she moaned loudly.

"Cha-" she panted unable to even moan my entire name properly.

"Did you think of him when you let me kiss you on top of the roof that belonged to him?" I questioned angrily, steadily increasing the speed of my thrusts.

"Did he cross your mind when I had my fingers deep inside you?" I bombarded with even more anger.

Her nails dug harder and harder into me as my eyes saw her pretty mouth shape into an o, deprived of oxygen. Her eyes were gone out of my sight. They rolled to the back of her head and she looked so fucking pretty being fucked by me.

Tears escaped out her eyes sideways, smudging the mascara.

"Cha-" she tried to catch some air but failed.

"Answer me Liya. Did you think of him when your mouth was full of my cum? When you swallowed every drop of it so possessively right beneath my eyes?" I ordered again, demanding an answer even though I knew he didn't fucking cross her mind.

Because in those moments, all that fucking crossed her mind was me. The thought of me touching her, having my body against hers. Doing her another favour, I brushed my hand down to her clit, rubbing circles to stimulate her g-spot which made her back arch so high that she was hitting my stomach.

My skin burnt from how deep her nails dug inside me but I wanted it. I wanted her scratches against my back and her nails marking me because I belonged to her.

If it wasn't for her modelling career I would have my mouth suck hickeys all over her pretty body. Her huge girls sat perfectly in my hands and even more perfectly when my mouth drew on them with my tongue.

"Chase!" she screamed louder than before, squirting all over my sensitive cock like it needed that wash.

My cock had sprung out and her fluid soaked my entire couch. Just looking at her squirt all over it made me come over her breasts. A few whimpers left my mouth when I had finished off. My arms held my body above her firmly even though it could collapse on her right now from feeling how good her walls felt around me.

I breathed heavily, trying to catch my breath and she cried lightly. Her green sparkly eyes finally came back to sight and her cheeks were flushed red from the orgasms I had given her.

They grazed down her girls to look at my semen. She slowly swooped it in her fingers and stuck both of them in her mouth, licking them clean with baby doll eyes. She could screw anyone over by just looking at them like that.

"Is this your way of showing me hatred? By licking my cum off your fingers like a starved person?" my eyes winced with a smirk on my face.

"So similar to your way of showing me hatred, isn't it?" she tilts her head.

"Fuck with me again and I'll screw you harder and fuck the attitude right out of your fucking mouth, Strawberry," I warned.

Her arms wrapped around my neck with an exhausted innocent face. She wanted me to kiss her, so I did kiss her. I wanted to kiss her too. The taste of my salty cum hit me back and it was terrible. How can she even swallow something so salty?

"It's not very hating of you to make such a mess over my couch in my office, Strawberry?" I taunted breaking the kiss.

"I have never made such a mess," her eyelids slowly flashed.

"That's because you have never been fucked by a man willingly until now," I spoke against her lips which froze her body underneath me.

"You're right. You're the first man I have willingly let fuck me," her voice saddened.

What did she mean by that? Has she been... My tone immediately changed towards her but I knew if I had asked, she wouldn't tell me anything about her past.

"There's a shower in my bathroom. Get cleaned and I'll take you back home," I offered to which she nodded yes.

I pulled my pants up and buckled them after grabbing my shirt and closing it over my torso.

"Chase, I need help," she grabbed my hand to have me face her.

"Maybe pick a fight with your own size next time, Strawberry. Then you wouldn't get railed so ruthlessly," I taunted with a tilt in my head which made her scoff.

Don't forget to vote 🥀