𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭

Mulai dari awal

If only I could drag this knife through his throat, then I'd find peace. After a few minutes of discussion amongst the team they decided to go forwards with the shoot without the director.

Meanwhile my eyes studied the little shakes her left leg was doing as she stood there. What is she thinking of right now?

"Alright, let's commence the shoot," the producer said.

Liya and I take off our robes. I watch the silk slide off her body at a fast pace like it was her skin dragging it off her so the fire of my eyes could see it. She was in a long bra made of a cute net design, black with panties.

My throat suffocated of air whilst I felt myself heat up at my shaft. Our first pose was her leaning onto my shoulder with her arm. I carefully looked at Liya. She wasn't okay. She wanted to run out of here. We did our first pose and she stood so uncomfortably.

"Liya, can you please smile a little," the producer said.

"I'm sorry," she apologised under her breath, plastering a fake smile.

She turned around for the next pose. Half her body against mine to get the back shot of the lingerie. Her arm went around my neck.

"You're fine, Strawberry," I assured, placing my hand on her bare waist.

She was still shook and disturbed. I could see her teeth cutting through the inside of her mouth and I hated it. My hand presses her body against mine softly as she nods.

"Just close your eyes and think of someone that doesn't make you feel threatened when they touch you," I instructed.

Her eyes closed swiftly, and the clicks of the cameras could be heard. I slowly guided her around to our next pose. Her body position against my entire back. I guide her hand into my hair whilst mine stamps against her thigh.

"Chase," she breathed out.

"I'm here, Strawberry," I convinced.

Her eyelids slowly lifted, and her neck twisted. She looked up to my face, her lips parted for a few steady breaths. She's relaxed now.

"Alright, now it's time for the solo poses," the producer interrupted.

She had broken her body apart from me. Her hand slid out of my hair and down my arm. My hand ran along her palm as she took her steps away from me. I was eager to just grip onto it.

God, I needed her near me right now. Her soft skin against mine right this moment. The solo poses went by fast, mostly because I wanted to get it over and done with to make sure Liya was actually okay. She had already changed into her normal clothes, pants and a blouse.

"Liya," I called out as she headed to her car but she ignored me.

I sprint behind her and turn her against the car by her arm.

"Chase, not now please," her voice cracks as she keeps her eyes away from me.

But I know that they're watery. Her body language is restless. My hand cuffs her face softly and she finally looks up at me. I have no idea about what's going on in her mind but she's a mess right now and needs to think of something else.

I drag my lips down onto hers and softly start kissing her. This was also a plate of food to my thirst of Liya. Oh Lord of Heaven, she tasted like strawberries. The taste of her strawberry tongue was mixing in with the taste of cigarette on my tongue.

The one I had taken before the shoot. She now tasted like strawberries and cigarettes and that was fucking good. Her hand glides down my arm as she kisses me back. My fingers feel hers wrap around. Rejecting the wrap, I take my fingers between hers.

A tear drops out of the corner of her eye and hits my thumb that holds her face, making me break the kiss. My eyes instantly fling open whilst hers slowly. We stare at each other for a few seconds, processing this kiss.

"Tell me Strawberry, why can't you bear a man's touch?" I ask softly to keep her in comfort.

Rather, it brings her to her senses. She breaks her hand free from mine and adds stubbornness to her shoulders.

"It's nothing like that. And don't fucking kiss me again Chase," she scowls pushing me by the chest.

"You're lying. I saw how his arm around your shoulder was terrifying you," I argued stopping her from getting into her car.

"It's none of your business. You don't own me!  It's not your right to intervene with me and my life. Or to touch me without my permission," she blabbered.

"Well you didn't reject my touch," I scoffed at her.

"That doesn't mean anything. I hate you and I always will," she says.

"Okay fine. Hate me. But just tell me why-" I continued to beg before she cut me off by slamming her door in my face.

I watched her drive off at speed.

Don't forget to vote 🥀