𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 | 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️

Start from the beginning

I loved it when he surrendered to me. I didn't have enemies; I was always nice to people. Chase was my first ever enemy and since our kiss, I wanted him to surrender to me. He's so unlucky to have me find his touch and physical affection as comfort and security because even if I wanted to stop myself, I couldn't.

My mind has surrendered to my body and my body doesn't seem to make the most logical decisions yet. He scoffs abruptly at my words, throwing his head to the side before bringing his gaze back to mine.

"This growing hatred," he starts, bringing the edge of his knuckle to my neckline.

"Is going to drive you insane too and I'll make sure of that," he spoke, tracing my bone, causing goosebumps to light up on my skin.

"My sweet, sweet Strawberry," he finishes off, placing a light and gentle kiss on my lips.

My hips grind against his in desperate need to. I throw my arms around him as he continues to kiss me. I never thought kissing someone could be so enchanting and addicting. Especially someone I've never had the patience to stand. He was getting harder and more sensitive with each grind and so was I.

His hand snaked under my dress and glided up my thighs to grab the hem of my panties. I knew what he was going to do next. The fabric collected between my folds and rubbed frictionally on my swollen sex.

My lips broke the kiss and the back of my head hit the wall. I closed my eyes as a reaction and had my lips shut. I knew Chase was staring at me, tensely because he was ruthlessly twirling the fabric. Soft whimpers were trapped in my mouth and he didn't like that.

"I want to feel how wet you are for me, Strawberry," he grumbled in his deep voice as his warm breath continued to hit against my lips.

Refusing to open my eyes, I took a bit of my lower lip under my lips and nodded yes.

"Use your mouth Liya. I don't play when it comes to consent," he furiously told.

My eyes flung open and all I could see was that he needed to desperately feel my heated, sensitive sex.

"Yes. Yes, you can," I consented with the greed to want a brush of his fingers between me.

He keeps his eyes locked to my face. His thumb travels down from my hip bone, over the fabric and the closer he got the more excited I became. A deep breath left his mouth when his thumb brushed over the soaked part of my panties.

The ecstasy of his warm thumb placed over my entrance erupted more wetness and liquid out of me and he could feel me getting moister at his touch. He rubbed lightly against my fabric. I kept my stubbornness but my hand gripped harder at his shoulder due to the pleasure.

"I'm sorry Liya, but I don't think I'll be leaving tonight without shattering you to the fucking core," he warns.

He greedily drags my dress over me and off my body, throwing it to the floor without mercy. He had seen me in a bra and panties before during our naked photoshoot but he had never seen me fully naked. Chase lifted my up by the hips and my legs wrapped around him.

Our lips meddled into argument again, viciously eating each other. He took us to my bed and impatiently threw my body onto it which broke our kiss. With one snatch, my panties were ripped off me and I was bare. Red and swollen which lightened his face.

"Oh God, Liya," he commented breathtakingly attacking me with his warm fingers that sent tingles.

They split and ran on both my sides before sliding through me. My hand pinches into his bicep as I try to stay stable on my elbows. God, he felt so great. Chase brought his mouth to me again as a seal to the small moans I was letting out.

His fingers were straddling me on the outside but the kiss broke for our eyes to only meet again. The core of my entrance was filling up with one of his fingers. A gasp escaped my mouth at the thickness of one finger.

"You wanted to fill every entrance with bricks to stop me but your little pussy is saying something else," he spoke brightly with proud.

"It's gripping onto my finger so tightly with so much wetness, Liya," he whisperingly taunted with a thrust.

My back arched. It had been years since I had any sexual pleasure. I couldn't come to terms with masturbating because I felt filthy. Neither with sex toys.

"Chase," I moaned his name when he inserted another finger without warning me.

My legs could collapse and give out right now but the slow deep thrusts were perfect. My elbows came weak, making me fall back onto the bed. Chase's mouth drooled over to my breast which he had pulled out with his free hand.

The tip of his tongue hit my nipple with wetness, making them extremely hard that it hurt. He sucked onto my nipples with faster thrusts that had me arching my back and rolling my eyes to the back of my head.

Shortly, his mouth left my nipples but his thrusts only had gotten faster and faster. The airway in my body suffocated of air as I was stuttering on my breath. My eyes rolled back, over and over again, unable to see him.

"I'm going to make you come so hard, Liya that you'll never think of escaping me. You're going to shatter over my fingers with every drop of yourself," he whispered seductively into my ear which made my orgasm hit strong.

I screamed his name so hard, pinching my hand into the sheets, collecting then towards me. He stimulated my clit which prolonged my orgasm that was so warm with the scent of musk and sweetness.

"Oh fuck, Liya," Chase panted looking down at my sex that continued to drip on his fingers.

"That's it. Be a good girl and give me all of it," he ordered seeing me try to hold back an orgasm even though I couldn't.

Don't forget to vote 🥀