𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲

Start from the beginning

Left, right, left right, my feet sync onto the very slippery floor as I appear on the runway. My shoulders briefly sway back and forth and the cameras flash every second. That's when the two pretty faces appear to my sight. Sitting directly in the front row towards the end. Luka's back released off the chair to lean forwards for a better view of me.

Chase, beside him, had his eyes popped out. They look like they're about to fall off his face but they don't. Instead they study all the naked curves I have exposed out to hundreds of cameras and eyes. The person right to Luka nudges him by the shoulder to say something in his ear.

"This one has about half the promotion members hard," he chuckles, making my face flush with disgust.

"Shut up," a following warning by Chase's rough voice interrupts for an end.

"Kelp," he frowned back, expecting Luka to back him up.

"He's right. Shut up," Luka frowns on his own, turning back to me.

I am at the edge of the runway, turning side to side, showing off the angles. As I turn my back to the audience my eyes glance at Luka till his sight disappears away. I can tell how much he hates this. My heart runs around restless within me and nearly sinks, making me sick from the huge amount of stress that nearly entered in. It will all be okay Liya.

I had just finished the runway and headed back towards my room. The first face I see when I enter my makeup room back at the company is Chase. It wasn't unexpected.

For my own sanity, I walk ahead and roll my eyes at him. But I was wrong to think I even had a part of him because I felt his leg kick out in front of my ankles and there I went, tripping over him. He chuckled a little, feeling pleased because I nearly fell. My lips mushed together as I looked at him in anger, furious and just wanting to kill him.

Chase

"Did doing that make you feel like a grown-mature man??" She frowned looking at me.

"No, it made my cock hard," my raspy voice deeply speaks, staring deeply into her green eyes.

"I beg your biggest fucking pardon," she gasps making her eyes pop out at my words.

"I said it made my cock hard!" I repeat in a louder voice to annoy her.

She continuously blinks at my words, unaware of how to respond to what I have just said. But I swear her being around makes me hard. Right now, my shaft was threatened. It could easily punch a hole through my pants to get a sight of her beautiful mouth that's always running.

I take a few steps towards her and she takes a few back, sprinting her head to both sides to see if she could escape. But my arms raise up and my palms stand against the wall, having her body caged between mine. I never touched her, ever but desperately wanted to.

A huge gulp of anxiousness travels down her throat hardly whilst she tries to predict my next move. She knows I won't touch her because she thinks I hate it. But in reality, it's the only thing I'm addicted to without having it experienced. The only thing I desperately crave and need. For her to just touch me once and send me through glimpses of heaven.

I belonged in hell because I was nothing less than a ruthless devil. I watch her eyes shut slowly when my lips start to move down to her ear. Her hair covered it, making me want to run my fingertips slowly along her. Brushing these strands back to just get a soft bite of her earlobe. But I didn't. I refused to let my nemesis have more control over me than she already had.

"You've made me the hardest I've ever been. My shaft has never flung more than three times in a week but since I've seen you, it is experiencing uncontrollable hard boners. Where it refuses to reach climax because your pretty little hands aren't the ones touching it. Or your wet long tongue isn't the one running along it the way your mouth runs with such bitterness when speaking to me," I whisper softly feeling myself harden against the heat of her body.

She wore a huge coat over the Victoria Secret piece she had modelled tonight. With every step she took, and the closer she got, my eyes just couldn't bare the sight away from her. This was the most she had ever been exposed. Anywhere. It was as if my whole world went deaf, extremely deaf because I knew the crowd chanted for her over Jenavive and Luka frowned under his breath.

But none of those noises reached me in that moment because all I could hear were the sounds she would be making right into my ear when I would have her neck straddled in mine, ruthlessly fucking her for all these moments. I wanted to jump on stage and rip those thin net lines around her cleavage, just to feed my hungry desire.

I could feel my thighs starting to go numb because of the extreme pain my shaft held. It was so quiet between us that I could feel her little breaths fall onto my shirt and dissolve through to my skin. These sensational electrics spread through my entire body and if I had stayed there any longer against her, my temptation would burst.

My body leans off to get the sight of eyes still closed and her cheeks as red as blood. An inch of my lips at the corner arch upwards, seeing how beautiful she looks flustered at my words. I can see her battling the hatred she has for me in her head behind those eyelids. I walk back on my steps and turn away from her, desperately needing to help myself.

Don't forget to vote 🥀