Ch. 10 Where's your sister?

Prince Zuko and Kairi exited the ship and walked onto the deck. Kairi stopped walking and watched Prince Zuko stand a foot away from her and turn to face her.

All the Fire Nation soldiers stopped what they were doing to focus their attention on Prince Zuko and Kairi.

Iroh had one of the Fire Nation soldiers set up a tent for him to eat and drink tea peacefully and watch his nephew and Kairi fight.

" I see that we have a show," Kairi looked at her surroundings.

" Ugh," Prince Zuko annoyingly rolled his eyes.

" Ready to get your butt kicked, Your Highness?" Kairi asked, going into a fighting stance.

" Someone is being cocky," Prince Zuko goes into a fighting stance.

" Since you are royalty, why don't you start this fight?" Kairi smirks.

" I will end this in seconds," Prince Zuko charges at Kairi, his right fist ready to punch her.

Kairi runs and ducks, missing the fist. She lunges at Prince Zuko and body slams him, taking him by surprise.

The Fire Nation soldiers winced when they saw what had transpired

The Fire Nation soldiers winced when they saw what had transpired. Meanwhile, Iroh sipped his tea and looked amused that Kairi had beaten his nephew in their first fight. His gaze softened, remembering the day his wife, Fumiko, also beat him in their first fight because he mistook her for a guy, which caused him to fall deeply in love with her.

Prince Zuko's eyes blinked, looking at the sky with mixed emotions.

" Beat you," Kairi lets go of Prince Zuko, poking her head to reveal herself in his vision.

Prince Zuko looked dumbfounded. He shakes his head and glares at Kairi, not liking that she humiliated him in front of his men.

He shoves Kairi, causing her to roll to the side. He stands and stretches, looking annoyed.

" You took me off guard," He muttered.

Kairi lay on the ground, her eyebrows rose, and she looked at Prince Zuko amusingly.

" Admit it. I beat you fair and square," Kairi stands up and smirks at Prince Zuko.

Prince Zuko stayed quiet, not wanting to admit to Kairi that she beat him.

" Let's fight. This time, I will beat you!" He firmly says.

He turns, returns to his original post, and rotates to face Kairi.

Kairi couldn't help but see her twin brother, Sokka, in Prince Zuko. She looked amused since the two boys didn't like that she could beat them in a fight.

" Just know. The best Water Nation Warriors trained me, one being the Southern Water Tribe Chief, aka My Father," Kairi firmly says, going into a fighting stance.