Thunderous Arrival 4

Start from the beginning

Riju and Link sat together, deep in thought, their minds working overtime to devise a plan for their next move. They had been facing an uphill battle, and the odds were not in their favor. The silence was broken when Riju suddenly had an idea.

"Link, do you still have the lightning helm that you stole from the treacherous Yiga clan?" Riju asked, her eyes alight with excitement. Link, taken aback by the sudden question, took a few seconds to respond before nodding hesitantly.

"Excellent," Riju exclaimed, "put it on. I have an idea." She reached into her bag and pulled out the Vah Naboris Divine helm that belonged to her, the intricate patterns on the helm glinting in the dim light.

Sensing the urgency in Riju's Voice, Link quickly put on the lightning helm, his curiosity improving. "What are you planning, Riju? Do you have a plan?" he asked her, his eyes locked on hers. The anticipation was palpable, and Link could feel his heart beating faster in his chest as he waited for her response.

She looked around, analyzing the situation. "Just a theory, but hopefully, it works," she said as she raised her hands and created a sparkling Electric terrain around them. The Gibdos were closing in fast, but the duo held their ground and attacked them individually. Link watched in amazement as she created the electric barrier.

"What are you doing? What are you planning?" Link asked curiously as he took down another Gibdo and aimed an attack at the Gibdo Queen, who was getting closer by the second.

Dodging a Gibdo who was trying to grab her. " I plan to defeat the Gibdo Queen, but we must work together."

Link nodded, feeling confident with her by his side. Together, they attacked the Gibdo Queen, but she quickly dodged. They needed a new strategy and fast.

Many years ago, Riju had heard tales of Lady Urbosa, a legendary warrior whose Fury could take over battles with her lightning attacks. Riju remembered when Link had a similar ability to attack everything in its path. They were now facing a room filled with Gibdos and their Queen. Riju knew that if she could get her electric terrain just right, they could defeat all the Gibdos in the room and destroy the hives that the Queen had created, thus weakening her.

Riju concentrated as she held the electric terrain, and the sky above crackled with electricity. However, no lightning struck, and Riju continued to gather more electricity around herself. Link protected her while she did this, fighting off the Gibdos that attacked them. After a few minutes, Riju picked up enough electricity, and Link gave her the go-ahead to unleash it.

Riju danced around in a circle, striking her sword on the ground. Lightning struck the entire room, electrifying all the Gibdos simultaneously, including the Queen and the hives. The lightning attacked for a couple of seconds until the Gibdos suddenly crumbled into dust. However, the Queen stood as did the five hives she had built around the room.

Riju was crushed. She knew they had weakened the Queen and could keep fighting.

Riju gasped for breath as she felt her energy depleting rapidly. She had just released a massive amount of energy to weaken the Gibdo queen, but the Queen stood firm, her wings held high, surrounded by tornadoes.

Riju's disappointment was palpable as she looked down, defeated. She couldn't believe she had expended so much energy without much success. She felt helpless and useless, unable to contribute much to the fight.

Link stood by her side, his sword held up to protect them from the ever-growing Gibdo army. However, the army was closing in, and they quickly ran out of options.

Link was out of arrows, and he only had one elemental weapon, a cold blade with a Dinraal dragon scale. They were on the verge of defeat, and Riju could feel the pressure mounting.