CHAPTER FORTY NINE

Start from the beginning

"While Sook Hwi and Doctor Moon are not yet arrested, please help me to protect Tae Gu and his family. Especially Chae Rim, his one and only heiress." Mr. Nam said. Ha Neul up his glass to make it a toss. "Don't worry Mr. Nam... I'm his bestfriend... I will be here for him as long as he needs me." He said. "Thank you for being that kind of friend to him." Mr. Nam said.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

Tae Gu and Chae Yoon is both lying on Chae Yoon's bed in her Aunt's house. Tae Gu rest his head on the headboard while his one arm wrapping Chae Yoon on her waist. While Chae Yoon rested her head on Tae Gu's chest and her arms is on her tone abs. "Chae Yoon... Can we play a game?" He said. Chae Yoon look at him with puzzlement and let out a small laugh. "Yah! What kind of games you want to play? I bet you will never win to me." She said as she chuckled. Tae Gu laugh and look at her in her eyes. "Let's pretend that this room, is a confession room. If someone ask you a question you will answer it with all honesty.. " He said. "What if I don't want to answer the questions?" She said. Tae Gu expect that question from her but he plan this. "You will sign our divorce paper..." He said. Chae Yoon eyes got widen and she immediately seated. "Yah! Are you serious?" She said. Tae Gu look at her and it seems so serious about it. Chae Yoon guess what he needs to know by putting their marriage on this so called game of him. "Tae Gu shhi... You're joking right?" She said. "No I'm not... I know myself I can answer all your questions..." He said. Cahe Yoon gulped and know she's been cornered.  "Deal? The Ha Chae Yoon I knew, she never accept defeat when it comes to game..." He said. Chae Yoon rolled her eyes. "Fine... I will never ket Chae Rim to have a broken family because of this stupid games of yours." She said. Tae gu smirked. "Ladies first..." He said. Chae Yoon think for a second.

"Did you had a sex to the other woman when you thought that I'm dead?" She asked.

"No! Since I met you... You're the only one who can turned me on..." He said.

Chae Yoon blushed and she try not to smile.

"It's my turn..." Tae Gu said. Chae Yoon sit properly.. 

"Did you really love me, Mrs. Min?" He asked.

Chae Yoon burst out laughing.

"Yah! Isn't that obvious... Ofcourse... Just like my wedding vows two years ago, I will love you until ny last breath.. So Yes, I do really love you Mr. Min more than my own life." She said.

Tae Gu's ears are now turning red.

"My turn..." She said. And think of another question.

"Tae Gu shhi... Have you sex with Jin Hye before? I know it's all in the past but... I'm just got curious. I remember what she told me before we got engaged. I just want to start our new life with no lies and secrets." She said.

Tae Gu smile, 'Speaking of secrets... I'm waiting for your answer on my next question...' In his mind.

"Yes... Twice I think? But it's just a sex no attachment and feelings, I swear." He said.

Chae Yoon felt slightly hurt. Ofcourse it's normal for her to felt that way. She's his first in all. First kiss, first boyfriend and she lost her virginity to him. "I'm sorry..." He said. Chae Yoon ket out a small smile. "It's okay at least... You tell me." She said.

"So it's my turn!" He said. Chae Yoon nodded.

"What did Jin Ho did to you when you're breaking his rules while you we're living with him for two years?" He said and this time with his serious bariton voice.

Chae Yoon got shocked, she didn't expect this questions from him. "Tae Gu shhi..." She said. "You planned this?" She asked. Tae Gu nodded. "Yes, I know you don't never had a plan to tell me that's why I lure you. I heard you and Dal Hee talking about it." He said. Chae Yoon didn't speak. "Chae Yoon's shhi... I'm waiting for your answer... I'm serious about it." He said. Knowing Tae Gu, he didn't stop until he never get what he wanted.

"Jin Ho is possessive to me in a way that I want to have my freedom and I couldn't breath when he's around. He's caring like the other husband did. But he didn't want me to had friends except to Dal Hee." She said.

Tae gu is silently listening to her. "And? Is he physically abuse you?" He asked.  Chae Yoon look at him. Tae Gu saw her trauma through her eyes. "Tae Gu... Can we not talk about it.." She said. "No, Chae Yoon I want to know what really happened to my wife..." He said. He hold her hands, "I'm here... Like what you said, I want to start a new life with you and our daughter with no lies, secrets and trauma from our past." He said. Chae Yoon took a deep breath.

"Yes... Once..." She said as close her eyes. And her body is shivering and her tears started to fall from her eyes. Tae Gu got mad. Knowing that Jin Ho hurt the girl she really love is like a knife pointed on his heart.

"That's why I'm half unconscious when I gave birth to Chae Rim. I thought I couldn't make it. But thank God I survived that crucial moments and Chae Rim is became my strength afte that." She said. "He was so drunk because of jealousy I really don't know what his reason to get jealous. He... Went inside to my room and told Dal hee to leave. He... he... Wanted to own me that night but I insist. I don't why I feel I'm not safe when he's around him even I know he's my husband that time... And... He started to hit me." She said as she was crying. Tae Gu ready for her answer but to hear that it's killing him inside. He want to kill Jin Ho for doing that to her. He pulled her closer to him and hug her. Chae Yoon cry, "I don't wanna talk about it please... I want to forget that day even the day when we got an accident..." She pleaded. Tae Gu caress her face and wipe her tears. "I'm here... No one can hurt you now..." He said and kiss her lips. Chae Yoon close her eyes and felt safe to his arms. She knows that Tae gu will protect her and hwr daughter. She trusted him.

"My last question.." He said when Chae Yoon calmed down. "Yah! You're so many questions tonight.." She said as she was a kid having tantrums. Tae gu laughed. "What is it?" She asked.

"Will you join me on our second wedding? Will you be still my Mrs. Min?" He said. Chae Yoon look at him. God this man is never failed to make her heart fluttered whether she is Chae Yoon or Hye Won. Tae Gu is the only guy that can make her heart soften and excited in every touch of him. He's the only guy that can stalk her, being possessive  to her and obsessed to her yet she find it sweet and make her fall inlove deeply to him. Chae Yoon  kiss him and Tae Gu kiss her back. She bite his lower lip and Tae Gu let a soft moaned. When they lips parts ways Chae Yoon smile. "Ofcourse... No one will be Mrs. Min expect me... I won't allowed any other girls to replace me in your heart..." She said. Tae Gu smile and kiss her. "My possessive wifey... I like that.." He said. Chae Yoon cup his face with her to hands. "Tae Gu... This time promise me not to let go my hands just like what happened to us on the Love Bridge... I felt the emptiness without you in my life and I don't want to feel it again." She said. Tae Gu caress her face. "I'll promise... Even the strongest wind hit us... I won't let go of your hand. How scary and empty my life without you." He said.

Two hearts decided be still together to face the test of their fate. They're love for each other grow deeper when they got separated and now that they're back in each other's arms, They realized how strong and faithful their love towards to each other.

🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

Author's note

Sorry for delay update guys. I'm done reading another Binjin story here on wattpad. How would I say this? I wont told you what is the title but until know I couldn't recover yet.. At first I thought it is BinJin but when I reach the end, I think its wrote for Yejin and Hae In.. 😅 Hyun Bin, is a villain there. But I like the flow of the story so many intimate scenes.. 🤭🙈 but that's it... I'm just sad that it's opposite to my expectations.

So, I couldn't finish this early because I need to unwind first to moved on... 🤣💔

Love lot's,
Ms.seri12