⚖️/Chapter 13

Start from the beginning

Neuvillette sighed and placed the documents on the table. Wriothesley was so nervous that he failed to hide the forged documents he made.
"Wriothesley, you know very well that for this action I can grant you more years in prison, right?"
Neuvillette said.

"Actually... I... I... Uhm... Yeah, I know that... I just... Well, uhm... I'm sorry but... I feel like I have the need to lead Meropide again, you know? It's just that... It's just that I can't just sit here in Meropide doing nothing at all after all!"
Wriothesley then said this with a smile again, hoping that Neuvillette will forgive him from trying to falsify the results to lead Meropide.

Neuvillette sighed again, his expression serious but tired.
"I gave you 10 years in prison, you've been there for weeks and you've already escaped, you've regained the respect of the guards of Meropide. Wriothesley, you think I don't know, but I know you're still treated as the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide there, you just don't have that title in Fontaine."
He arranged the forged documents in his office desk drawer as further evidence of Wriothesley's crimes.
"The Court of Fontaine has cameras everywhere, I also knew about your plan with Clorinde, and I also know that she is hiding in this room."
Neuvillette said.

Clorinde came out of hiding and crossed her arms.
"That's not funny! Tch."
She grumbled.

Neuvillette looked at Wriothesley and spoke again.
"Listen, I can let you become the Lord of Meropide again, but only after you serve 10 years in prison."

Wriothesley then went silent for 5 seconds after Neuvillette gave his condition, before he finally responded with a sigh.
"Alright... I guess I'll take that condition. I'll serve the 10 years in prison if that means I could become the Lord of Meropide again... As for Clorinde..."
Wriothesley then looks at Clorinde with a smirk on his face, while also making a peace gesture as he speaks.
"Oh don't worry about her, she's a good person."

Clorinde rolled her eyes and said nothing, she totally didn't want to be there.

Neuvillette maintained his serious expression and responded to Wriothesley.
"You're welcome, and I'm sorry about that, it's just my job as a judge."
He said, grabbing Wriothesley around the waist and kissing him.

Wriothesley was a bit shocked and blushed at Neuvillette kissing him out of nowhere, before he then kissed Neuvillette back.
"Yeah, I know... It's alright... I understand that it's your job to enforce the laws that are meant to protect and benefit the people of Fontaine."
Wriothesley then continued to kiss Neuvillette, as it seems like he's very thankful to Neuvillette now that he's given Wriothesley the chance to lead Meropide again.

They continued kissing, until Clorinde cleared her throat and looked at them with an annoyed face.
"Wriothesley, let's go back to Meropide."

Wriothesley then quickly pulled away from Neuvillete's kiss, before looking at Clorinde with a confused look on his face.
"Huh, okay. Well, we better go back before it gets too late."
Wriothesley then quickly got up from the chair, before looking at Clorinde while trying to hide his blush.
"Are you sure you don't want to stay at the court for a bit longer, Clorinde?"

Neuvillette stared at Wriothesley as he spoke.

Clorinde rolled her eyes again, her expression tired from dealing with this.
"Stay here for what? To watch you suck Neuvillette's dick? No thanks."
She said.

Wriothesley had then started to blush again after hearing Clorinde speaking, as he just looked at Clorinde while still feeling the blush on his face.
"Eh... Wait, that's not what I meant about staying here... Well, whatever..."
Wriothesley then walked up to Clorinde.
"Anyways, we better return to the Fortress of Meropide right now before it gets too late."
He then waited for Clorinde to follow him.

Clorinde didn't even wait for Wriothesley, she just walked until she reached the secret underground passage that took you to Meropide.

Neuvillette waved goodbye to Wriothesley, he smiled slightly.
"Good luck, I love you."

Wriothesley then gave Neuvillette one of his signature smirks and a peace sign, as he waved back to Neuvillette while having a soft smile on his face.
"I appreciate it. And good luck to you too. Take care."
Wriothesley then quickly turned around, before following Clorinde through the underground passage way, as he also wanted to return to the Fortress of Meropide right now.

Neuvillette didn't say anything, his expression remained serious and outside it started to rain, Neuvillette was sad.
"Wriothesley didn't say he loved me..."
He thought.

Wriothesley was also sad about what Neuvillette had thought about him, as he wanted to say "I love you too" to Neuvillette before he had left for Meropide.

Wriothesley continued to follow Clorinde through the underground passage way, as he still hadn't noticed that she didn't wait him for him at first...