⚖️/Chapter 12

Start from the beginning

Wriothesley felt as if he was on top of Neuvillete's body once again, as Wriothesley felt Neuvillette's hands grabbing his head while he continued to do more to please Neuvillette there.
Wriothesley would feel so glad that Neuvillete's giving him consent to do that now, as Wriothesley started using his tongue to please Neuvillette there.

"Ahhh~ O-oh... Wriothesley~"
Neuvillette moaned, his expression longing as his body trembled of pleasure.

Wriothesley was blushing a bit when he heard Neuvillete's words of pleasure while also hearing his voice moaning loudly, as Wriothesley would feel that he had to keep doing this in order to make Neuvillete more pleased.

After a while they both stopped and Wriothesley's mouth was a wreck. Neuvillette was sitting in the chair, his expression satisfied.

Wriothesley was indeed a mess right now, as Wriothesley would feel as if he's all cleaned up and done with Neuvillette here. Wriothesley then slowly stood up, as Wriothesley's facial expression looked as if he's feeling satisfied now.

"Wriothesley, your mouth... My apologies for coming so much."
Neuvillette said, his voice serious but his expression satisfied.

"It's okay Neuvillette, you don't have to apologize."
Wriothesley said this with a smile while looking at Neuvillette.

"I'm glad."
Neuvillette said, his expression serious once again as he got dressed up.

"By the way, I'm going to head out back to the Fortress now, so I hope you have a good rest for the rest of the day here Neuvillette. Just take your time to put your suit back on and when you're done, you could visit the Fortress for your business needs. I'll get the door for you, so you'll head out of here soon."
Wriothesley said this with a warm tone while feeling relieved that he's finally done with making Neuvillette satisfied now.

Neuvillette nodded as he looked at him and waved, his expression serious.
"Okay, good luck there."
He said, putting his suit back.

"Thanks Neuvillette, you too."
Wriothesley said this with a nod and wave while looking at Neuvillette, as Wriothesley then closed the door.
Wriothesley would then head out of the office to get back to the Fortress.

As Wriothesley was leaving, Clorinde was in the hallway with her arms folded waiting for him.
"Are you done sucking Neuvillette's dick?"

"Well... Yeah."
Wriothesley said this with a smirk as if he's not surprised that Clorinde would immediately catch him in the middle of this act.
Wriothesley then rolled his eyes while trying to ignore Clorinde and her comments.
"Look, if your here to criticize my actions or my life, then let me tell you that I don't want to deal with any of this at the moment. So... Go ahead and criticize all you want or say any negative comments."

Clorinde looked at him and sighed.
"I'm not here to criticize, I don't care if you suck his dick or not."
She looked at the wall and then at Wriothesley, her expression serious.
"Are you going to hear my plan for you to lead Meropide again or are you going to tell me to go to hell again?"
She asked, seriously.

"I'll hear your plan for me to lead Meropide again this time."
Wriothesley said this with a smirk, as Wriothesley was suddenly feeling intrigued in knowing what Clorinde's plan for him was after hearing her comment earlier.

Clorinde rolled her eyes, as Wriothesley now wanted to hear, whereas earlier he didn't even want to know.
"On the day the Court of Fontaine guards take their day off, you can break into Neuvillette's office at night and write a false document saying that you have served your prison sentence, saying that it has been reduced by a few weeks because the crimes you committed were not a big deal, and you can make a document saying that your job as Lord of the Fortress of Meropide has been restored. What do you think? I'll be in touch with you all the time by phone to see if anything goes wrong."
Clorinde said, she thought about the plan for a while and thought it would work.