4 「 L E T ' S - G O 」 6

the third point of view

𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘, Catherine never wanted Jacob to be uncomfortable during this entire process.

Although in the end, she knew it was truly her choice, she couldn't stand the thought of any of the men surrounding her being uncomfortable.

This was obvious as she took a step towards her boyfriend, Jared, Paul, and Sam all standing behind her as she addressed Jacob in particular.

"Jacob, if you're not comfortable-" She attempted to speak with a sad pout on her lips, however, she was quickly cut off by Jacob who chuckled.

He hadn't expected her to react so strongly to his words, he'd only been joking he was more worried about how comfortable he was with the whole process.

"I'm just joking around Bunny," Jacob spoke through his chuckles, he didn't want the girl to worry over him when she was supposed to be having fun. "I am surprisingly comfortable about this whole thing."

Although despite his words and the large smile on his face, Catherine still looked and felt hesitant, it wasn't like this was the last day for this.

She could go out and look for a new place, while they talked more about this to make him feel more comfortable, they could always try again another day.

However seeing the hesitant look on her face, then glancing behind her and seeing the pleading faces of his pack members behind her.

Jacob knew he couldn't do this to any of them, he couldn't hold back the progress of their relationship for his own selfish needs, plus he wasn't uncomfortable.

"It's fine." He repeated with a bit more conviction, offering his girl a small smile trying to portray how serious he was as he took her hands in his.

"Are you sure, you're sure?" Catherine asked for the final time as she held his hands a bit tighter, her eyes wide as she looked up at him for any kind of doubt.

"Yes, go have a nice time," Jacob reassured her for the last time, causing the three men behind her to finally let out the breath they'd been holding. "plus I've already got to watch Sam obsess over the way his hair lays for twenty minutes."

Hearing his little joke, Sam glared from behind Catherine whilst the two on either side of them let out barely hidden chuckles.

It wasn't his fault his hair refused to fall in the right place, since they were forced to cut their hair short, Sam preferred that it was styled in just the right way.

However, he didn't expect Jacob to point out his near nervousness to their imprint, which was the cause for the small growl and glare he'd sent to the laughing pair at his side.

"Can't buy that kind of premium entertainment." Jacob finished off laughing a bit harder as Jared and Paul were forced to stop laughing, the two covering up their barely hidden outbursts with coughs.

Although this was just enough to persuade Catherine, who'd let out a chuckle at his joke, the young female bunny was finally able to calm down the fear she was holding in her chest.

"Okay," She spoke softly as she turned towards Sam, a sure-filled smile on her face as she looked up to the oldest man in the pack. "let's go."

"Alright." He spoke softly as he walked forwards leading her over towards his car, which Catherine had unknowingly parked directly beside.

The man has a truck like Paul, rather than a car like Jared bought himself after he'd joined the pack, all of them having started working for the same company together.

The truck in particular was an all-black Dodge Ram fifteen-hundred lamarie four by four crew cab, which Sam walked right up to the passenger side.

She was a few steps ahead of Catherine to unlock and open the door for her.

"Thank you." Catherine squeaked out as she took the hand he'd held out for her, a small pink blush starting up the bottom of her ear.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

the third point of view
five minutes later

𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐂𝐊, Catherine's eyebrows crashed as she laid eyes on the large cottage style house they'd pulled up into.

Sam's outfit had her thinking they might end up going to some fancy fine-dining restaurant, not that she wouldn't have been happy with that.

Or whatever they were currently about to do, as long as it was a way for her to get to know him.

As she glanced over at him and the cocky smirk on his face, she knew that this was most likely a part of the date.

"Woah this place is so pretty," She gasped partially shocked as she looked over the large cottage, before turning towards Sam.  "is this apart of the date?"

"I said it was a surprise." Sam spoke cheekily as he unfastened his seat beat, before quickly turning off the truck and hopping out.

For a moment leaving Catherine in the truck by herself, the girl turned forward and paused with a pout on her lips.

"But we're already here tho." She whined mostly to herself, she didn't want to seem like she was badgering him to answer.

She'd just never been a patient person, never been good at waiting to know the surprise, but it was also strange because she also loved them.

However before she could get out of the truck herself, her door was pulled open by Sam who stood waiting for her with a raised eyebrow and a small smile.

"You don't have to whine," He spoke as she stood up, the man not leaving any room for her to step out of the truck. "the surprise is the best part.

Finishing his words, the man lightly grasped a hold of her hips lifting her from the truck and causing a small squeal to leave her mouth.

Whilst a smile grew on his own, Jacob had mentioned to all of them her habit of squealing when she was lifted, so Sam wanted to test it.

And he was amused that his newest pack member wasn't exaggerating through the mind-link.

"I could've gotten out myself," Catherine muttered softly behind a bright red blush as she looked up at the wolf-shifter, his hands still holding her hips. "and I don't whine."

Looking from the girl's eyes to her lips lust was blatant in Sam's eyes, he'd been trying to fight his inner thoughts all morning.