3 「S O R R I E S」 6

third
point of view

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑, Sam, Jared, and Paul stood with minor boners in their shorts as they had heard the majority of the lovemaking that was going on in the car.

The three of them had gotten the sign that Jacob had shifted when they suddenly saw Catherine standing in front of them through the pack link before it suddenly shut out causing the three of them to panic.

Paul being the most in distress as he immediately thought Jacob had somehow harmed his imprint, initially it had supposed to be only Jared and Sam to come to help their soon-to-be alpha.

Both Paul demanded to come along, ever since he'd met Catherine his anger problems had dulled out but at that moment Sam, Jared, and Embry were quickly reintroduced to his angry side.

Turning his head towards his Beta, Sam almost immediately made eye contact with Jared before he nodded his head towards the car, then repeated the same movement with Paul.

The three of them proceeded to move closer and partially surround the car, although their movements quickly halted when an agitated and negligent Paul stepped on a stick.

Causing all three of them to freeze, all sound around them halting as Sam and Jared's head shot over to Paul who only paused his eyes closed as he knew he messed up.

✼ •• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ •• ✼

𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐑, Jacob cuddled up into the crook of Catherine's neck from behind, the two have almost immediately passed out together after they'd finished.

The two slumped down only cuddling up in the backseat, although Catherine had fallen asleep quicker than Jacob as he used her fucked-out phase to turn the car back on.

However as he went to lay back down, the low almost silent sound of a stick being broken a few feet outside of the car caused the boy to suddenly lift.

His semi-hard cock slipping out from Catherine's cunt, causing the girl to whine as she didn't realize his knot had gone down so soon.

The weird feeling of him and his cum leaking out of her caused her to stir almost immediately before her eyes landed on a vigilant Jacob who was only looking out around them.

But thanks to her dark tent and the windows still having been fogged up, there was no way for him to see out or for anyone to see in.

"Jacob-?" Catherine spoke up in confusion only for the boy to gently lower his hand to cover her mouth, silencing the girl as he continued to look around the car.

For a few seconds, minutes maybe nothing moved as Jacob looked around them, his new enhanced senses helping him as he searched for whatever had snapped the stick just using his hearing.

As soon as he was met with no sound around him, Jacob just dismissed it as he moved his hand away from Catherine's mouth and back onto the seat.

The girl laying on her stomach with one of her legs hanging off the backseat with one of Jacob's legs laying in between hers as he had been cuddling up against her back.

"It's nothing, thought I heard something." Jacob spoke shaking his head as he sat back on his knees, before quickly pushing his half-hard dick into the girl before he laid back in his position.

"Jacob," Catherine whined as she grabbed a hold of the backseat's leather once again, the girl's legs shaking from sensitivity this time rather than an orgasm. "not again, I can't."

The girl's hands trying to pull away from the boy as she still hadn't managed to move her legs without pain running through them from her numerous orgasms.

Hearing her words, Jacob let out a small deep chuckle as he moved her hair from around her face before pulling the girl close to him, not minding the wavered breaths his bunny was taking as he pushed deeper into her.

"Just wanna be in you," He murmured into the girl's shoulder before he began laying soft and comforting kissing along her shoulder as he snuggled into her. "that's all."

"Promise?" Catherine asked wanting to make sure the boy didn't have any ulterior motives, yet despite her words, she was coincidentally moving her hips against Jacob.

The girl only softly rubbed her behind into the boy's crotch, in all honestly she hadn't started doing it intentionally, but the moment she moved it just felt so good.

"Says the girl moving her hips." Jacob chuckled as he reached down grabbing a hold of the girl's hip, forcing her to stay still against him.

"I'm being serious!" Catherine whined as she felt a chill run up her spine, although deep down at this point all she wanted was to grind down back against him.

"Okay, I promise," Jacob chuckled into the girl's neck, just the feeling of being inside of her was enough to bring comfort over Jacob's soul. "just wanna lay here."

With that the two stayed silent for a few seconds, neither making a sound as they enjoyed being together, connected for as long as they could.

"We have to go soon," Catherine spoke after a few seconds of the two sitting there in silence, eventually someone would drive past and be suspicious. "can't stay out here all night."

"I know," Jacob murmured as he laid against his girl before he began to think back on what had happened earlier, their argument. "I'm sorry for how I reacted, I should have listened to you and talked it ou-"

"It wasn't your fault," Catherine quickly interrupted him as she placed her hand on top of his, which was sitting on her hip. "it was my mine, and I'm sorry."

Hearing her words Jacob could only smile, there was no point in arguing over something so minuscule so early in their relationship, especially after what he'd seen in those visions.

This little argument felt like nothing at all anymore.

"My Pretty Bunny." Jacob murmured as he ran his hand up the girl's stomach to her breast, pulling her as tight as he could to his chest, he just wanted to be with her.

Although hearing his words, a lightbulb seemed to flash up in Catherine's head, she'd been trying to tell him what she was the entire night, so now was the time.

"Speaking of-" Catherine attempted to speak up but was ultimately interrupted by three knocks coming to the window, causing both of them to freeze.

Looking at each other neither of the two knew what to do, both of them hoping it wasn't a police officer outside of the door, that would be a very embarrassing conversation.

"Jacob," Sam's voice spoke out to the couple inside the car, although Catherine didn't recognize it, Jacob did. "can you step out a second."

"Is that," Jacob spoke up as he looked down at Catherine tilting his head in confusion before he sat up a little bit to be at the window. "no fucking way?"