Neuvillette looked at him and then looked away, covering his face with one hand.
"I did."

Wriothesley felt happy and relieved when Neuvillette told him the truth about his experience last night, as Wriothesley then decided to ask Neuvillette a very important question right now.
"Neuvillette... Now that you know you like men. Does that mean you like me?"
Wriothesley said with a soft tone right now, as Wriothesley looked at Neuvillette waiting for a straightforward answer to this question.

Neuvillette removed his hand from his face and looked at Wriothesley. His expression serious, but somehow a little blush on his cheeks.
"Well...maybe."

Wriothesley was starting to feel a bit happy now as Neuvillette said that he might like him because that was all that Wriothesley needed right now hearing from Neuvillette.
Wriothesley then spoke again now with a smile on his face.
"Well... if you do like me. Would you like to be my boyfriend then? I'd like to at least give this thing a try..."

Neuvillette blushed, his expression mantained serious though.
"I would but...aren't you supposed to stay in Meropide arrested for 10 years? I can't stay... I have a court to attend."
He said, looking at him.

"I'm sorry, I can't..."
Neuvillette said, as he was always serious he didn't wanna sound rude, so he kissed Wriothesley in the cheek.

Of course Wriothesley wouldn't be imprisoned for 10 years, after all, he would find a way to return to lead Meropide.
And he had a plan to recover his position and stop being a prisoner in Meropide, since he knew that place well he could go to his office and call Clorinde to help him with this.

Wriothesley was pleasantly surprised when Neuvillette kissed his cheek for the first time right now, as Wriothesley felt really happy about the kiss Neuvillette was giving him right now.
"It's okay... If you can't stay here anymore, we should at least... stay in contact with each other okay? So that we can see each other again the next time, hopefully not under this condition too if you know what I mean."
Wriothesley smiled and looked at Neuvillette hopefully right now.

Neuvillette looked at him in the eyes before saying.
"Yes, sure. I'll try to visit you sometimes."
He said, before smiling. It was the first time Neuvillette smiled in front of someone, so clearly, it was rare for him to express emotion.

Wriothesley noticed how rare it was for Neuvillette to show his emotions to someone like this right now, as Wriothesley smiled back at Neuvillette. Wriothesley could still see the blush on Neuvillette's cheeks right now, as Wriothesley was still being able to see the kiss mark left on his cheek that Neuvillette gave him earlier.
"Okay great! I hope we can see each other again real soon... Neuvillette, you still remember my contact info right?"

"Yes, I do remember, Duke."
Neuvillette said, still smiling, he was looking at Wriothesley.

Wriothesley smiled back at Neuvillette again as Wriothesley knew that he was right, after all Wriothesley was quite the famous person in Fontaine and Neuvillette probably knew at least how to contact him after last night.
"Well then it's all settled. I'll be looking forward to seeing you again, Neuvillette."
Wriothesley then walked up to Neuvillette and hugged him tightly for a moment before kissing Neuvillette on the lips one last time.

Neuvillette kissed him back, outside started raining, as Neuvillette was feeling sad because he wouldn't see Wriothesley out of the prison for 10 years.

Wriothesley looked outside the window of the prison and saw the rain and heard the sound of it too. Wriothesley then looked back at Neuvillette with a smile, as Wriothesley couldn't wait to see Neuvillette again even in this condition now.
"Don't be sad, Neuvillette... I'll find a way to break out and see you again soon enough... You still have to repay me those kisses I gave you earlier you know."

Neuvillette nodded and spoke.
"Yes, alright."
He kissed Wriothesley softly on the lips before turning and saying one last thing, his expression now serious like always.
"I'll see you someday, good luck..."
Neuvillette said, he hoped that Wriothesley would also be able to get his job as the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide back, even though Wriothesley was now a prisoner of the Fortress.

Wriothesley smiled at Neuvillette and gave him a nod.
"Alright then. I'll see you later, Neuvillette. Thank you for agreeing with me right now."
Wriothesley would then turn to leave the room to return to his usual cell right now where Wriothesley would spend the next ten years in his prison cell. If only Wriothesley could get into his office right now, as Wriothesley could find his plans to break out of the prison right now.

Neuvillette left and went all his way through the Court, entering his own office. It was raining a lot outside, Neuvillette was feeling sad, but he was preparing document for his next court...