Neuvillette said nothing, but he heard Wriothesley locking on the door to Neuvillette's office. His expression remained serious.

Wriothesley now started to approach Neuvillette, as Wriothesley had an extremely flirty look on his face.
"Do you know what else looks attractive on you Neuvillette? You, without your shirt on..."
Wriothesley now got closer to Neuvillette, as Wriothesley was now flirting with Neuvillette a lot more now.

Neuvillette took steps back until he was pressed against the wall and had nowhere to go.
His expression was serious the entire time.

Wriothesley got closer and closer to Neuvillette now, and eventually Wriothesley got close enough to Neuvillette where he was right in front of Neuvillette now.
"I see you're stuck in a corner, Neuvillette. Now what should I do to someone who got stuck like that~"
Wriothesley said in a very flirtatious tone of voice, and Wriothesley had his arms on Neuvillette's hips as Wriothesley came closer to Neuvillette.

Neuvillette remained serious, he said nothing.

Wriothesley began moving his hands along Neuvillette's body, as Wriothesley wanted to tease Neuvillette.
"I see that you're not resisting my advance Neuvillette... maybe you want me just like I want you..."
Wriothesley said in a more serious tone of voice, as he began to move his right hand up Neuvillette's shirt slowly to tease Neuvillette, as Wriothesley was now starting to flirt with Neuvillette more.

Wriothesley caressed Neuvillette's chest, pulling his shirt over it.
Neuvillette looked at him fixedly, and with a serious tone of voice said.
"I told you, I'm not gay."

Wriothesley seemed a bit surprised when Neuvillette had said that he was not gay, and he didn't say anything in response to Neuvillette saying that.
Wriothesley then thought of something else to say to Neuvillette, as Wriothesley had a slightly serious tone of voice when he spoke to Neuvillette.
"Do you think that would stop me, Neuvillette? I can just turn you gay, you know."
Wriothesley seemed to get even more flirtatious now.

Neuvillette raised an eyebrow, his face and voice remaining serious as ever.
"Will not happen."

Wriothesley felt a bit offended now when Neuvillette said that it wouldn't happen if Wriothesley tried to turn Neuvillette gay. Wriothesley now got closer to Neuvillette still, as Wriothesley was probably getting a bit too serious about Neuvillette now.
"What do you mean it won't happen, huh? I think all I need is a night with you in a bed, and I can turn you gay in no time at all..."

"I'm not spending a night in bed with you, Wriothesley."
Neuvillette said, his voice still serious, but he wasn't moving.

"Oh, but Neuvillette... you don't have a choice now, do you?"
Wriothesley now got even closer to Neuvillette now, as Wriothesley was now basically right in front of Neuvillette's face now.
"You see... I always get what I want, whether you like it or not~"
Wriothesley said in a slightly seductive and flirty tone of voice, while Wriothesley was now trying to seduce Neuvillette now.

Neuvillette now had the evidence he needed to know whether Wriothesley was still committing crimes or not.
"A criminal always gets what he wants, even if others don't like it. Interesting, isn't it, Wriothesley?~"
Neuvillette approached and whispered in Wriothesley's ear, as if it was an accusation, his serious voice was somehow attractive.

Wriothesley's eyes widened a bit when Neuvillette said that to him, and Wriothesley felt extremely exposed now that Neuvillette now knew about Wriothesley's past crimes that Wriothesley was still committing now.
"Neuvillette... wait a minute..."
Wriothesley now tried to back away from Neuvillette a bit, as Wriothesley didn't like how things were starting to become a bit tense between him and Neuvillette now.

Of course, there were security cameras in Neuvillette's office that were being watched, so he knew this would work.

Neuvillette took off his shirt and took a sensual position while leaning against the wall. His body was beautiful, parts of it with small dragon scales.
"Why don't you take me to bed, Wriothesley?~"
Neuvillette said, it sounded like a moan and he made a longing expression.

Wriothesley seemed extremely surprised when Neuvillette now took off his shirt and suddenly became more provocative. Wriothesley now felt very tempted to take Neuvillette to his bed now, as Wriothesley was starting to get flustered by this as well. But since Neuvillette seemed very eager to this, Wriothesley decided to play around with Neuvillette, as Wriothesley wanted to make Neuvillette get even more flustered.
"Why don't you beg for it first, Neuvillette~?"

Neuvillette approached Wriothesley and leaned his body against his, his pose sensual as he caressed Wriothesley's back in a seductive manner.
"Oh Wriothesley~ Please... make me moan your name~"

He said, his expression seductive.

Wriothesley felt like he was getting more and more flustered by Neuvillette's suggestive words and the way Neuvillette's body felt as well as the way Neuvillette was caressing Wriothesley's back. Wriothesley felt a bit tempted to take Neuvillette to his bed now that he was in this current predicament.
"Oh I see~ do you need me to punish you that badly now, Neuvillette~?"
Wriothesley said in an even more seductive tone of voice.

First of all, Neuvillette pressed the button in his pants pocket and had guards open the office door, ready to take Wriothesley to court due to the fact that he was still a criminal.
His expression became serious again and he let go of Wriothesley.
"How about I punish you first?"
He said, and it wasn't in a seductive way, but rather taking him to court.

"Neuvillette...? What do you... wait, guards? What's happening?!"
Wriothesley was still flustered a bit by Neuvillette's previous seductive actions, but Wriothesley soon started to panic a bit when he saw the guards that Neuvillette called here to bring Wriothesley to court. Wriothesley couldn't even say anything else for a few seconds, as he seemed completely baffled at what was happening right now and how things were turning out.

Neuvillette put his shirt back on and changed into his judge's outfit, staring at Wriothesley as the guards grabbed him so he wouldn't run away.
"It looks like this will be the second court I've tried you in, Wriothesley. How will people feel knowing that the Lord of the Fortress of Meropide is still a criminal?"
Neuvillette said, his voice and expression serious as he looked at Wriothesley.

"Wait a minute... wait! What do you mean? Don't you dare take me to court! What if everyone finds out I'm still a criminal? Then what if I lose my position at the Fortress? I've... I've worked hard to get where I am, you can't do this to me, Neuvillette!"
Wriothesley felt like he was starting to become desperate now, as this situation had him beginning to panic once again. Wriothesley still didn't manage to break free from the guards that had him in their grasp.

"Well, you were in prison for 5 years and even after you got out, you decided to continue being a criminal, knowing that one day you would be discovered and could lose your job."
Neuvillette said, approaching Wriothesley, his expression serious.
"It seems that the leader of Meropide will become the prisoner."
He said, his voice cold and serious.

Wriothesley now seemed extremely worried once more, as Wriothesley realized that he was really going to lose his job as the leader of the Fortress of Meropide if Neuvillette sent Wriothesley to court now. Wriothesley was extremely worried but still wanted to make one last attempt to get Neuvillette to spare him.
"Neuvillette... please. You can't do this. I know I've been a criminal for some time now, but... please forgive me. I know that I can be a good leader..."

Neuvillette didn't respond, he just gave orders to the guards and for the Melusine who was watching.
"Bring him to court!"
Neuvillette said.

And so it was, Wriothesley was sent to the Court of Fontaine and waited for Neuvillette's appearance there. Within a few minutes, Neuvillette sat in the judge's chair while Wriothesley was handcuffed below.

Most of Fontaine was there, as they were surprised that even after 17 years, Wriothesley was still a criminal...