One day, Yoona and Sehun met outside. Sehun couldn't give Yoona enough time either. Yoona thought of an idea to get closer to Sehun. She begged to Sehun for a job and Sehun thought she genuinely wanted a job but it was plan to get Sehun's attention.

She got a job at the same place as Sehun. She always wore revealing clothes and dolled herself up. She kept trying to make Sehun fall for her.

One day, Sehun's work finished early so he excitedly wore his helmet to arrive home as quickly as possibly and watch a movie with Baekhyun. He had already texted Baekhyun about this.

Yoona: Hey Sehun~

Sehun: What's up?

Yoona: My legs hurt so could you drop me off?

Sehun: Sorry. I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Yoona: But I'm wearing heels!

Sehun: Why are you wearing heels? You're not supposed to either way. And your house is really far away! Could you get a taxi?

Yoona: You know the cost is really high! I can't afford that!

Sehun with a sigh: Fine.

Sehun dropped Yoona off and returned home.

By the time he arrived at home, Baekhyun was already asleep in the sofa, with his phone in his hand and the TV on.

Sehun kneeled down to the level of Baekhyun's face. He brushed his hand on Baekhyun's soft cheek fondly.

Baekhyun was wearing a long loose shirt and pair of shorts. His milky legs and beauty collarbones were exposed.

Sehun licked his lips , he already felt tight on his jeans. It's been long time they didn't have sex ,even they couldn't sleep together. When he comes home at night he gets sleepy Baekhyun every night. It's not Baekhyun's fault though. This poor guy feels tired, he does every household work, shopping groceries, his homework. The day Baekhyun shifted Baekhyun cooks and laundry for Sehun everyday. Every night he gets homemade dinner, clean bed, full water bottle on his bed side table. Even though they have different subjects but Baekhyun tries to help Sehun in his projects because he knows Sehun works hard. After a long time it was a great chance to spend time with Baekhyun. All he wanted to watch a romantic movie, make love romantically and cuddling whole night but it's his bad luck.

Sehun while parting Baekhyun's hair: I'm sorry I was so late Baekie.

Baekhyun in a sleepy tone: Sehunie...

Sehun: Are you awake or are you dreaming?

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes and glanced at Sehun.

Baekhyun: What took you so long? I was waiting for so long for us to watch a movie together!

Sehun: I'm sorry! There was an emergency so it took longer!

Baekhyun with his dozy voice: Ok then ,enjoy your dinner. Good night!

Baekhyun left from there and laid down on his bed.

Sehun was feeling hot inside and his clothed member was so hard, twitching inside. He went to Baekhyun's room and touched Baekhyun's uncovered milky white legs.

Baekhyun shivered a bit by sudden cold touch ,opened his eyes and saw Sehun.

Baekhyun: Do you need something Sehunnie?

Sehun: Mmm...I am dealing with a problem...

Baekhyun: What happened?

Sehun undid his belt and pulled down his pants along his boxer, showed him hard painful member.