Wriothesley was surprised by Neuvillette's serious expression still being on his face, but he couldn't stop thinking about Neuvillette's perfect face and body. The way Neuvillette still acted so serious, and acted like his words weren't even heard by him... Wriothesley was getting so eager to have Neuvillette now, and he wanted him to be in a different mood...
Wriothesley then took a step closer to Neuvillette, and he placed his hand on Neuvillette's chest.

Neuvillette had no reaction, he remained serious. But Wriothesley was clearly lusting now, as you could see by the way his body moved and his eyes shone with pleasure.
Neuvillette pulled Wriothesley away, still serious.

Wriothesley's eyes were full of lust right now, as he couldn't keep himself from feeling so much desire for Neuvillette. He wanted this man, he wanted to touch him and to kiss him all over his perfect body. Wriothesley just couldn't hold it in any longer now, as he wanted to make Neuvillette feel what he was feeling too.
"Mr. Neuvillette, what are we waiting for? Your body is perfect... and you look so sweet and delicious when you have that serious look on your perfect face..."

"Wriothesley, let me handle the documents and go rest on the chair."
Neuvillette said, still serious, as he kept organizing everything in the office.
"I already told you, I'm not gay."

Wriothesley was getting a bit frustrated with Neuvillette always being so serious and not reacting to his words. It's like Wriothesley wanted to make his words come true, but Neuvillette just refused to feel what he was feeling. Wriothesley walked over to the chair, and he spoke while sitting on it.
"You may not be gay, Neuvillette, but I sure am... and I'm so gay for you."
Wriothesley's words just came out like that now...

Neuvillette didn't answer, he kept organizing the documents and then spoke.
"Okay, but I'm not."

Wriothesley felt like Neuvillette was denying what Wriothesley had just said. Wriothesley couldn't believe that Neuvillette was rejecting him... Wriothesley got up from the chair, and he approached Neuvillette once more.
"Neuvillette, can a man not desire another man? I'm just feeling you right now, I can't deny that feeling. Neuvillette, you always make me feel so hot and bothered..."

"I have nothing against homosexuality, I just don't feel desire for men."
Neuvillette said, his voice still serious as he spoke.

Wriothesley's voice sounded a bit more serious now, as he spoke to Neuvillette.
"Well, this is a problem, because I feel this intense desire for you, and your body... Neuvillette, don't you feel anything when you look at my body?"
Wriothesley made sure his clothes were slightly unbuttoned, as he was trying to look very attractive to Neuvillette...

Neuvillette looked at him, his expression kept serious and he wasn't showing any emotion at all.
"No, I don't. Don't take this badly, you're handsome, but I don't feel attracted by you."
He said.

Wriothesley's face was bright pink again, as he just couldn't believe what Neuvillette just said to him. Wriothesley knew he was the one who started this whole thing, but he just expected Neuvillette to react to him. At the very least, Wriothesley's pride was now hurt quite a bit, and he still wanted Neuvillette to show that he felt the same way as Wriothesley...
"Neuvillette... you don't think I'm attractive at all? Not even a little bit?"

"No, I'm sorry."
Neuvillette said, he didn't wanna hurt Wriothesley but the expression he kept on his face didn't help, since he always acted so serious.
Neuvillette decided to try to change the subject, so maybe Wriothesley would feel better, since he was still drunk.
"Do you want...ummm... tea?"
He asked.