Chapter 35 - Heart of the family

Start from the beginning

Om " My sister is delicate, handle gently "

Madhu " Get a sibling to my baby fast"

He face palmed himself bcoz of his unfiltered family and their nasty mouth, he looked at her. She was sitting on the bed,  covered her face with a veil,  he walked to her making her heart go crazy. 

They have been intimate, kissed few times but this is new, they will be finally theirs, marking each other with soul and most importantly, he is her husband now, she is his wife and they are begging their wedding life. She was taking deep breath making his go rapid as well.

He removed her veil and kissed her forehead " Did I tell you, right now, with you, in our room, this is my dream since we have met tejuuuu "

The way he said tejuu in his low sexy voice made her feel giddy all the way and she looked at him. He kissed her eyes, cheeks and finally claimed her lips slowly, it was so slow kiss of promise. She responded to him, he cupped her cheeks with his hands and she rubbed his nape, he made her lay down and she looked at him with desire.  They have no hesitation, no uncomfortable feeling, they both are ready to start their new beginning and what can be the best day than this.

He removed her jewels making her free, he took his own time while removing them trying to make her every cell feel his presence.

She turned and he helped her in opening her hairs, he loved when they flow, he love to caress her tresses and she smiled when he ran his fingers all the way from her scalp to tip of her hairs. His fingers brushed her back and she shivered, closed her eyes with the best feeling. He pushed the hairs to front and kissed her back near her nape slowly, she clutched the bed sheet tightly with her fist, he kissed them softly and her whole back was filled with his kissed, he left no place untouched. He removed her dori making her shy, she was blushing and he took deep breath seeing her bare back.

She was sinfully hot. He held her stomach from the back and traced them with his fingers, she moaned with his touches and turned around to him. She kissed his eyes, his cheeks and showered his jaw line with her kissed, he looked at her and placed her hands on his Sherwani, she opened the buttons on them looking straight into his eyes, she could feel the hardness  of muscle beneath her hands and feeling excited to see him bare. 

He held her in removing his Sherwani completely and she was stunned to see his abs which were hard, he was a masterpiece himself, she blushed when he winked at her.  She hugged him tightly and her lips touched his neck making him go stiff, she bite him at his collar bone marking him, he groaned when she licked the bite, she looked into eyes and kissed his fakira tatooo , he grabbed her hairs a little and whispered " Brace yourself for the long night biwi, bcoz I m going to take you in all means ",she whispered back " and I m ready to be yours by all means ", he pushed her on bed and the sheets were crunched more and more with the walls going shy on their passion. 

It was dawn, he fell on her after their n number of round and she engulfs him shivering, he rubbed her back and kissed her forehead.

Karan " You r a wilddd  cat" he said making her go shy and she hide herself in his arms.  He laughed and he helped her in freshening up.  He made her wear his hoodie as they hit the bed by 5 in morning..

.....................................................................

Meenu Di and Om outside their room, discussing how to wake them up.

Om " di, but mumma asked to wake them up for pooja. We r standing here from last 10minutes "

Meenu "areyyy, but what if "

Om " come on di, itna desperate bhi Nahi aapke bhai.. They must be sleeping "

Meenu slapped his arms " meine bhi wahi bola, what if they r sleeping.. Aur tune voh socha..besharam aise socha tune.. Di ki samne "

Om made a baby face " okay leave that and just think about waking them up "

Meenu " okay we will press the emergency button since their mobile is with us, we can't call them.. "

Om " okay done.. Press "

Meenu Di nodded and pressed the emergency ring which was on his room since the room is sound proof he made sure something like that is there to know if there is any emergency.

Both teju and Karan woke up in each other arms and they smiled at each other. He kissed her forehead and she pecked his lips making him smile widely.

Karan " Good morning laddooo"

Teju " Good morning sunny, what's the ring sound "

Karan " someone is out, I will see.. You get ready "

She nodded and he lifted her up, she smiled at him and he dropped her at the washroom before moving out.  She looked around and opened the cabinet to see all her stuff there. She did her morning chores .

Meanwhile Karan opened the door after wearing his vest and brief, he knew it must be them.. They looked at him with a mischievous smile and he rolled his eyes.

Karan " before u two start your nonsense, we r coming in 15 mins.. Mumma ko boldo "

He shut the door and they looked at each other, Om taunted him " if that were nonsense y were u busy in that "

Meenu laughed at his reaction and they moved downstairs, they and Karan get ready, she wore a beautiful red saree matched with Stone studded green jewelry and did minimal make up, she placed her pallu over her head since it's her first day.

He came outside in his ethnic look for pooja and was stunned to see her looking like rose in that red attire. Both of them were glowing and it was evident on their face, she stood infront of the mirror and he stood behind her, both look into each other, she folded her arms across her chest and smirked seeing him lost in her, he stood with his signature look like boss and both were owning each other aura.

( I tried my best to edit as something relatable) 

Karan " Mrs Kundrra, kafi sundar lagrahe hai aap "

Teju " voh aapki rang ki wajase Mr. Kundrra "

He turned around her in a flip and kissed her lips, she was surprised but responsed back and he left her with a smile. 

Karan "My best morning "

She blushed and he held her hands walking down, the family was happy to see them, she hugged everyone and took blessing of papa and mumma who hugged her and kissed her forehead. 

Papa " betiyo ka jagah dil pe hai beta"

She smiled and nodded, they moved to the pooja area and she started with the pooja along with Karan. They all did arti and had Prasad. She cooked gajar halwa for her first rasoi ritual and the morning went by with their post wedding rituals and stuff.

It was mid afternoon when they guest started arriving for muh dhikaye rasam, she sat down in the couch and few close family friends came to see her. They all praised her beauty and gave her gifts.

Karan pov "Chand hai meri laddooo jaana "

Her bright glowimg face was shining like moon and he was pulled towards her like selenophile.. 

.....................................................................

Hiya, double update for the day, I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh