5

J-hope open the door of suga's room, his Lips left a soft chuckle witnessing him lying nether the shroud. AC 's temperature on full giving j-hope shivers on his body by the coldness of his room...

He walk towards the nightstand picking up the AC controller he decrease the temperature and heard Suga's annoying and muffle voice..

Suga: j-hope fucking leave before I punch you! Let me sleep! I am tired!

J-hope didn't replied, he walk toward the bed lying beside him sneaking nether the shroud, back hugging Suga he teased him!

J-hope: Oh dear sugar! Why do you always stay this high huh!? Calm down!

Suga omitted to argue with him, and let him snuggle to himself. already being tired to move or say anything. J-hope Smirk when a mischievous plan come in his mind.

As he sit on the mattress turning Suga around to face himself holding his wrist pinning them above his head overring over him as he muttered in his deep and Soothing voice!!

J-hope: Darling you should answer if someone questioned you right !?

Suga widen his eyes by his sudden action, he was to stunned and surprise to even react Anything. He was unaware what just happened to him, He stare at j-hope 's mischievous features, Suga's all surprise and stunned features change into disgust and repulsion once he realized their position.!

Flashback hits in his mind similar position similar word's just the voice and tone was different! J-hope mischievousness vanished pointing disgust in Suga's eyes. He loosen his grip around his wrist but before he could apologies to him for his demeanor, Suga turn Their position earning a gasp from his Lips.

He pinned j-hope hand on each side of his head, sitting on his torso he raised his fist to punch j-hope while blurting, He didn't ceased him to punch just shut his eyes tight waiting for the punch to land on his handsome face.

Suga: you bastard! Why do I have to listen to you huh!? Yo-

Realizing the face of j-hope Suga hurriedly ceased in midway, J-hope open his eyes not feeling any pain or sting and witnessed Suga's culpable eye's, He got up from him and sat on the mattress rubbing his forehead, cursing himself in his mind, looking up at j-hope as he tried to apologized!

Suga : I-i don't know! I just- ahm! You kno-

J-hope laugh out loud hearing his uneasy and timid voice, which make Suga to stop blabbering anything else. he rolled his eyes seeing him laughing, Leaning his back on the headboard as he heard his dolly voice.!

J-hope: dam Suga! You was looking like a scared cat! Too adorable!  Btw Dude learn to apologies!

Suga closed his eyes, covering his half body with blanket crossing his arm's over his chest he denied annoyingly.

Suga : Adorable my ass! & No need to learn anything!

J-hope stopped laughing, wiping his tear's away sitting comfortably, leaning his head on the head board he joked!

J-hope: well, I'll prefer jimin's over yours though!

Suga raised an eyebrow by his word's, Opening them glancing down at him, He protested in his taunt voice.

Suga: you better stay away from him.

J-hope turn his head to gaze at him, and found Suga's eyes were already fix on him features were placid comparing to few minutes ago, he chuckled when Suga look away and closed his eyes over, as he joked!

J-hope: why!? Are you going to pursue this hot, splendid m-

He didn't have courage to complete his word's spotting Suga's piercing eye's were glaring him, he swallow and hurriedly look away from him, Lying down pleasantly he turn his back towards Suga and heard his dense voice!