Intro.

His footsteps quickened when he felt his house getting closer, with a smile always plastered on his face he stepped in to give his mother the happy news that he had won his basketball tournament again.

"EOMMA I- the shrill scream stopped when his eyes caught another attention on the mother's side, a middle-aged man. Who was the ahjussi? The child thought, wondering.

As if she understood the meaning of her son's gaze, she decided to call him softly,

"Yoongi-ah, come here, darling," she said. while patting the sofa next to her.

Yes, Min Yoongi is the name of the teenage boy. The only child of Min Dohyun and Lee Jieun. Unfortunately, when he was 7 years old he had to lose his father due to the illness he was suffering from.

The teenager stepped closer to his mother with a look on his face. The obvious confusion made the middle-aged man there look anxiously at his son. The teenager sat next to his mother, still with a confused expression he asked the mother

"Eomma, eum, who is this ahjussi?"

The mother didn't immediately answer, she stroked her son's mane for a moment. then answered in a soft voice.

"Honey, introduce him, Kim j_" her words were cut short when the man beside her answered his son's question casually

"Kim Jongsuk, your mother's future husband," he said casually, not paying attention to the two different reactions shown by the mother and son. Jieun showed an incredulous reaction while Min Yoongi widened his eyes in shock at the words of the middle-aged man beside his mother. What does it mean?! future husband?

"WHAT?! future husband? eomma, what does this mean?" He really demanded answers from his mother, why was he given news like this, his mother wanted to remarry? while he had never seen his mother in love with anyone. did his mother hide it?

Jieun sighed, she was going to talk about her relationship at dinner. but the man next to her - who unfortunately was her boyfriend - seemed impatient. He sighed again softly, then she took his son's tiny hand, she stroked the back of his hand with her warm thumb.

"Yoongi-ah, what Ahjussi Kim said was true, dear- paused her words to see her son's reaction, who in fact didn't show any reaction, she decided to continue what she said- Eomma and Ahjussi Kim have been in a secret relationship for 3 years, and now we have decided to have a relationship. a bond that is more sacred. Sorry, eomma is only telling you now eum"

Seeing her son who still didn't show any reaction, she was worried whether her son would be angry she would marry again

"Yoon sorry eom- her words were cut off when she felt her hand being held tightly by her son who was looking at her softly

"If eomma is happy, I will be happy too, this is eomma's choice, I can't stop it- he paused for a moment then glanced at the man surnamed Kim next to his eomma- I'm sure ahjussi Kim is a good person for eomma" he said with a sweet gummy smile. It didn't take long Jieun pulled her son into a tight hug and thanked her only son many times. Meanwhile, Yoongi saw Kim give him a sincere smile.

Kim Jongsuk, a widower with 6 children, was so touched by his son's story, he hoped that his children would also accept their relationship. yeah.. hopefully. 

What do you think about the intro?
I apologize if the writing is not correct:)
Should i next or no?