1. Heroic Livings

"Seriously, Izuku? What's with you coming here with all these injuries?" (Y/n) groaned, tending to Izuku's injuries with a mixture of his healing quirks. To no one's surprise, the mixture of healing quirks are highly effective, leaving the green haired boy's left arm to be brand new.

"What's weirder about these injuries are the burn scars." (Y/n) muttered, observing Izuku's smoked right arm before using his quirk mixtures to heal Izuku's arms. This is apparently an ongoing phenomenon in the Midoriya household. Izuku comes home with these burns, scars, and bruises. To make things easier for Aunt Inko, (Y/n) tends to the green haired male's injuries so she doesn't have to.

"Uh..."

"What lie are you gonna tell me this time? You tripped? Book hit your face? How many lies are you gonna tell me before I get to the truth, huh?" (Y/n) said, starting at Izuku with his cold, dead eyes.

"U—Uh, w—well, uh..."

(Y/n) chuckled, "Don't worry about thinking of another lie. Thanks to the workings of Aunt Inko, I'll be attending your Middle School for now on." The boy grinned at Izuku's surprise.

"Y-You're coming to my school?!"

"Of course! I have to attend! I'm also fourteen, remember?" (Y/n) hummed as he finally got done with all of Izuku's injuries.

"But...your school uniform..."

"Done." (Y/n) said, holding an stack of uniforms in his left hand. They were copies of Izuku's uniform, but they were completely resized to fit (Y/n).

"Where...How?"

"Three thousand quirks." (Y/n) reminded.

"Right." Izuku said. Much to Izuku's dismay, (Y/n) is going to his Middle School. He wasn't necessarily worried for (Y/n), since he's certain the male can protect himself; but his bully was a powerful foe. And he's afraid that this could end in two different ways.

One: (Y/n) will destroy Izuku's bully, the bullies lackeys, and the school, which will cause his cousin to be in extreme trouble.

Two: His bully and (Y/n) will fight to the death, which will result in one of them literally dying.

Both results are very similar.

"Aww, what's with the frown on you face? You don't want me to be stupid, do you?"

"W—Well, of course not!"

"You have a bully." (Y/n) said plainly, staring at Izuku with his dead (e/c) eyes. "I, your cousin, will help you get rid of that bully." He grinned.

"Y—You're not gonna kill him, are you? It looks like you want to kill him."

"N—No! What gives you that idea?!" (Y/n) said with nervousness prominent in his voice.

"(Y/n)."

(Y/n) sighed, "Okay, fine! I'll won't kill him." He smiled.

Izuku sighed in relief—

"I'll torture him!"

"(Y/n)!"

*
"Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." Izuku whispered to himself as he watched (Y/n) button up his school uniform. This was actually happening.

His cousin was actually coming to his school..

Will (Y/n) get bullied too, or will he tame them.

"What're we daydreaming for? You know well that I don't know the way to the school, so you're gonna have to show me." (Y/n) said, holding the scraps of his backpack.