Prologue - K

A few things before this lovely story starts, okay?

1. As always, my content is gay. If you're uncomfortable with that then please read no further? Good? Good.

2. Whenever a sentence is in bold, it means that (Y/n) is speaking English; Whenever a sentence is in italics, it's (Y/n)'s thoughts; and whenever it's regular text, it means that (Y/n) is speaking Japanese.

3. As you've probably noticed, I'm doing (Y/n) instead of (M/n). I really don't care which I use. You were supposed to use your name anyway with whichever one I tend to pick.

4. (Y/n) will be called 'K by a few characters as his nickname.

5. All art in this fanfiction does not belong to me.

I think that's all, lovelies! I hope you have a wonderful read!!
+¥+¥+¥+¥+¥+¥+¥+¥+¥+¥+
A boy with (h/c) hair walked out the train station with his luggage, looking intently at his phone for further directions. His dimly lit eyes scanned across the bold letters on his phone.

"Musutafu, Japan?" He muttered. He took his eyes off his phone, noticing the numerous amounts of people wandering around. His eyes then wandered to the clothing shops and malls that were all around.

"I'm glad I took Japanese Classes." He said, looking at the different kanjis everywhere.

"M'kay. That's enough sightseeing. Time to find the Midoriya residents." The boy took a note out of his pocket that held an address. He typed the address into his trusty GPS, and he continued walking once he got the coordinates.

"Oh god." The boy awed as he looked at the apartment buildings.

"Which building was it again?" After almost an hour of searching, and asking around, the (h/c) haired boy believed he had finally found the right apartment building

"Deep breaths, (Y/n)! You can do this!" The boy calmed himself before he finally decided to knock on the door. He's hoping someone's inside, or else he'd have to just sleep outside.

"Just a moment please!" A muffled voice from the other side said. A few seconds after, the door opened to reveal a woman with large, circular eyes. Her hair and eyes are green, and her hair is straight and shoulder-length, with a small and spiky ponytail at the back.

"Oh? Is there something you need, dear?" She asked, quirking a brow at the (h/c) haired male.

The boy looked at her with his dead, cold eyes. "You're Inko Midoriya, right?"

"Yes, that's correct. Is something wrong?"

(Y/n) sighed, "I'm (Y/n) Midoriya. I'm the son of Izel Midoriya, ma'am."

Inko's eyes widened in shock,

"K?! You've grown so much that I could hardly recognize you! It's been so long since I've seen you, dear! Come in, please!" She ushered the boy inside, holding back her tears of joy as she watch the rather tall male roam around.