"Huh?" Koyama looked confused.

Okuda gently tapped the question on the head, showing the answer on its head. "Science absolutely loves when you tell it in words, mind you— that you know what it is."

Sora smiled, he was proud that Okuda was finally coming out of her shell, and- why was the monster taking its clothes off?

The question willingly stripped its armor off and then giggled as it skipped away completely naked.

Koyama looked slightly disturbed.

For once, Sora could relate to him.

Okuda smiled brightly. "Even in science, you need language skills to reach your opponent! I understand that now, Koro-sensei!"

Meanwhile, Araki gaped at the monstrous question. "How am I supposed to know how many times the Tokyo Conference on African Development has met?"

Further away Isogai had just defeated the question and sighed in relief. "That was close. Good thing I studied that..."

Arai scowled. "Isogai, you little..."

Isogai smiled pleasantly. "Just a fluke," he replied casually.

Sora rolled his eyes, yeah right.

"See, my family is pretty poor. And when I looked it up out of sympathy for Africa's poverty issues. Being taken to the actual location only made me that much more interested!" Isogai said brightly.

As the next set of questions came up, some of the students were starting to struggle.

"Spring has gone away and summer comes," Kanzaki recited as she swept her blade across. "It would seem from those white hemp robes laid to dry in the sunlight." The words she recited suddenly disappeared with a bright white light. "On Kagu's Heavenly Hill."

The monster disappeared.

Ren chuckled from the distance, smoothing his hair back. "Your words are as lovely as your face."

"Stop being creepy!" Yuki groaned.

He smirked and prepared his blade. "But a mere silver of satisfactory answer does not an aced exam make."

Kanzaki looked over in surprise.

'But soon enough it was over. The questions fell, and the students lowered their weapons. And the day of judgment would soon arrive.'

Sora stared down at the script.

"Isn't this a little dramatic? It's just an exam!"

The author whistled innocently.

____________________

"Well, class..." Koro-sensei shuffled the enveloped results on his desk. "Your scores in all subjects have arrived."

All of the class stiffened and grew uneasy.

Fuwa had a tally board ready to mark up against Class A.

"Here goes. Starting with English..." Koro-sensei opened up the results.

"First in the E Class..." Koro-sensei looked at the results. "And First in the grade..."

Sora's eyes widened.

The Class held their breath. "Rio Nakamura!"

"WHOA!?"

Everyone turned to Rio in shock.

'Rio Nakamura. 100 in English. 1st in Year 3.'

"Take that." Rio grinned smugly, fanning herself with her textbook.