Going to School

Depuis le début

"You didn't need to do that." Tori said with a smile on her face, huh, she was stronger than I thought.

I shrugged, "Stupid bitches don't know what they're talking about."

She laughed, "Bye, I need to go to my next class." She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me on the cheek, my lips curled up involuntarily.

"See ya, babe." She crinkled her nose as I called her that and walked away. I couldn't help but check out her ass as she walked away. Hey! I'm still a dude! And damn that girl is fine! Some of the people in the hall stopped to stare but I ignored them.

The next few classes were boring, the time wouldn't move and nobody was in any of my classes. Well, Dustin was in a few and Dennis too, of course. They had the same classes. I talked to them about Tori and they told me they had already punched a guy for insulting her. I smiled, glad my friends were sticking up for her too.

'Dude, do you like Tori?' Xavier asked me in lunch as we were kicking the football around.

'She's a great friend.' I replied, avoiding his question.

He smiled, "That's not what I asked." He paused to kick the ball, "Well since you don't like her I guess I can have a go, damn that body."

What an asshole! How fucking dare he! I grabbed the collar of his shirt and spat in his face, "Stay away from her."

Xavier burst out laughing, "I so knew you liked her bro." Fuck. Oops.

I heard girly squealing from near me and then a high pitched voice, "SEE! I knew he liked you!" I turned around to see a girl I don't know standing next to a blushing Tori. What the hell?

"Hey Zayn. This is my friend Jenna." Tori told me, hugging Xavier then me, I kissed her on the cheek, taking advantage of our supposed dating status. "She knows I'm not really your girlfriend."

I stared in shock, "Uh, what? Why?"

"She's like my second best friend. I tell her everything."

"Why didn't you go with her to carnival?"

"I had to babysit my annoyed little brother! God, I'll never get to have a normal teenage life! This is why nobody knows me!" The petite blonde girl called Jenna said. She was taller than Tori, no surprises, but still short with cropped blonde hair and blue eyes.

I smirked, "Vocal."

Jenna narrowed her eyes at me, then circled round me, basically raping me with her eyes, "You will do." I stared, what? She was being a freak.

Tori hit her, "JENNA!"

"What? He obviously likes you!"

"Oh my god, he's right there! He can hear us!"

"I know."

I had no idea what they were on about, girls. "Yeah, Z here does like Tori." Xavier told them. I shot him a glare that clearly said what the fuck.

Jenna giggled and squealed, whispering some more things to Tori. A while after Jenna shut up I said to Tori, "After detention I'll walk you back home, okay?"

"I'm not five." She frowned. I took a step towards her.

"Who says its for your protection? Maybe I just want to walk you home?" My voice went slightly deeper as I said this.

She raised an eyebrow, "Do you?"

I smirked and tapped me nose, "That's for me to know-"

She cut me off, "and you to tell me?" She added.