Traveling or Fighting through the TransVoid

Start from the beginning

"Not surprise on the fact that you're DT and Hate being in that state. Especially when it comes to you having something more than DETERMINATION and Hate what make it special."

Murder was even more confuse as he spoke out.

"What, who even are you, and how you even know me?"

The Robe figure rolls his eyes as he spoke out.

"Ya, I don't have to be captain obvious to know something is up with your magic. Besides, you should really need to be focusing about something more important like keep applying Cyan-Magic that you cast."

Murder realizes this as he had barely enough time to dodges an Axe attack from one of them as the other one using a sword filled with Hate and DT as it almost manage to stab Murder with it. Bio and Omni tried to attack but revealed that all of their strength is basically the equivalent of a jellyfish as they did nothing to ever damage to them. Omni is piss yet still in his emotionless expression as he spoke out.

"Whatever this guy did to us, he ain't getting away weakening us. ISLOTHORN"

Within Omni's mind Islothorn looks at all of this as he spoke out.

"This might hurt allot, my boy. Now hold still and make clear."

Omni gesture Bio to step away as he did. All of a sudden, Omni has been struck by lightning down upon him, causing him to yell in pain while overpowered the nerf and now being on his Omnithorn form. bio on the other hand, has sense that 92 is distracted for something else which it is good for him. Bio smiles as he activates the decoyed and spoke out.

"Now that 92 is out of the way, Mia, time to release the payload!"

Mia appeared and smiles as she spoke out.

"Ya, let's do it."

All of a sudden, Bio's Cosmic Essence got stronger and stronger until the nerf is overwritten as he exploded into a pure Cosmic Essence while glowing bright as the sun. Pearl meanwhile is frowning because she knew that she really needs a power up in order to help. All of a sudden, she got an idea, but knows that this will be a while until she had enough Cosmic Essence to rejoin the fight. Pearl looks at all of this as she spoke out.

"Well, this will be a while. I needed to be as quick as possible."

Pearl went out and gathered the Cosmic Essence and some magic from the air. Meanwhile back into to battle, Murder in his True-Executioner form, clash and slash with one hooded figure who had absorb a multiple multiverse worth of souls and it is seems it all turn into Hate, while the other one just construct weird looking burning faces as they tried to lunge themselves at Murder who keep on dodging and slicing every attempts. Murder then summons the one thing that he tends to avoid cause even he doesn't know how powerful this is while his power is in this state.

 Murder then summons the one thing that he tends to avoid cause even he doesn't know how powerful this is while his power is in this state

Trillions of Gaster-Blasters and the Gaster-Blastermination is being use and pointing at them. Murder smiles at this as he spoke out.

"Well, usually I won't use this as because how powerful I have become, but since were in the TransVoid, and the fact that you guys are seems that can survive this, then I'll have no worriedness to destroyed you all."