The Team Forms!

Continuing the journey, Ralsei and Kris encounter a puzzle involving buttons and a timer, but they note that one more person is needed to complete the challenge, so they continue to look for Susie and find her in front of a door:

- Ugh, open your stupid door already! - Susie grinds her teeth towards the door, but soon she notices the presence of the duo - Ah, cool. It's YOU TWO.

- Susie! We were so worried about you! - Ralsei says with a look of empathy - By the way... how did you get past the thorns before?

- I just passed by them... but that door... screws everything up...

- Aww, don't worry, Susie! It will open when we solve the riddle right there!

- Cool, let me know when you solve it.

- Eh, Susie, we need YOU to finish.

- You need 3 people to solve the puzzle - Kris complements Ralsei's explanation.

- And anyway, beyond that, only Kris can seal the Dark Source... so if you don't join us, you'll never go home!

- So you're saying I HAVE to stay with you.

- Yep!

- It's the right thing.

Susie is silent for a few seconds and just joins them without complaining:

- Let's just get this over with.

- Yay! Susie is back on the team!

Susie joins the team, but soon she looks at them with a look of discontent and goes towards the enigma so that no one can see that she is with them, which leaves Ralsei a little disappointed, but soon Kris puts her hand on Ralsei's shoulder and calms him down. After that, without much difficulty, the trio, until that moment without a name, manages to solve the enigma.

Returning to the door, they find a small red and smiling being on the way, but Ralsei whispers in Kris' ear:

- Oh, Kris! I just noticed that Susie missed the tutorial! In the next battle, you teach how to act, ok?

- Understood

- I think she will like it!

- I wouldn't be so sure...

Without hesitation they enter the battle against C. Round! The battle begins with Kris and Ralsei warning the little creature about Susie's attacks, but she obviously notices:

- Hey, wait a minute. Why the fuck are you giving tips to the ENEMY?

- Hmm, so we don't accidentally hurt him...?

- HURT HIM is the point you IDIOT - She says with an angry look and Kris gets slightly angry with Susie's attitude towards Ralsei, but remains quiet - He attacked us, so he dies. Simple, right?

- B-but Susie, what do we do if the enemy is, um, good?

- He has a point, Susie.

She remains silent for a few moments but responds again:

- Okay, yes, there's a word for that - she says with a mischievous smile on her face.

- Oh? And which one is it? - Ralsei asks innocently.

- Attack first - The Monster runs away before she could hit him - Urgh, you IDIOTS! It ran-away! - she says with an irritated look.

- Wow, that was close, Kris - He whispers to him.

- Yes.

- M-maybe we should talk to her...

They go through the door and arrive in front of a store where the trio start a conversation:

- Um, Susie, you missed what I said before... but as heroes, we have the power to make a peaceful future, so from now on, let's try to avoid FIGHTING, okay?

Susie just continues silently:

- Hmm, what if we just go easier on them...? - Ralsei suggests - If you weaken the enemy, I can use my Pacify spell, which when exhausted can put people to sleep!

- He has a great plan - Kris agrees with Ralsei despite still maintaining his monotonous expression.

- Yes, what you are saying is already making me sleep - She says while yawning.

- Well, hm, just try to think about it! - Ralsei says with a smile on his face, but then turns and whispers to Kris - We might have to warn the enemies about her Kris...

- I agree...

Despite everything Susie, the violent storm, is now an ally and the power of the mean girls motivates Kris to continue on the journey!

Soon ahead, they find a small seller and begin to buy items and talk to him:

- My name is Seam, but it's pronounced "Shawm." And this is my little shop, ha ha ha ha... over the years I've collected a few little things here and there, obviously I'm not attached to any of them, it's just a hobby of mine. You'll see how time passes here, or just go crazy like everyone else...

- I understand

They soon say goodbye to the man and continue on their way.

Suddenly a man resembling a piece of a puzzle calls them:

- Hey, hey kid, want to buy a tutorial? It's just 50 dark dollars.

- No

- Wait! Wait! Did I say fifty?! Well, we're on sale! Twenty! Twenty dark dollars!

Kris thinks for a while and then accepts the offer.

- Done

- R-really?! Are you really going to buy it?!
Heheheh... come this way gentlemen!

Upon arriving at the place, they find 4 more people shaped like a puzzle and Kris asks the yellow one a fact about Ralsei, who quickly responds:

- Ralsei loves when you give us money, he will hug you, and call you sweetie.

- Hey! This is not true! You don't need money for me to do that!

Kris smiles and gives Ralsei a small hug while smiling, which leaves the boy blushing and Susie slightly amazed:

- Good to know Ralsei

He lets go of the hug and after continuing talking to the puzzles they leave the place.