“If that’s true than how are we conversing?” Cathy enquired. “I mean, you’re replying to me.”

Ryan smiled at his mother. “I’ve learnt how to analyse and comprehend several timelines. That’s how I’m able to keep up a conversation I basically know what you’re going to say before you say it.”

“Cool.” Cathy said sounding impressed. “Where’d you learn how to do that?”

Ryan smiled. “From you mum.” Ryan looked from his mother to the audience. “While I’m here, hi Gran!” Ryan waved to his grandparents. “Can’t wait to meet you a few years from now.”

Walburga raised her hand in uncertainty and waved back.

“The next film will play tomorrow morning at ten. Or nine depending on whether or not you guys are following daylight savings time.” The box opened up a slot and several letters shot out and flew out of the hall and out into the corridors.

“What was that?” James questioned.

After we complied the memories to make the first film, we realized that a few more people need to watch these too. So those letters are being sent to them.” Ryan explained.

“Oh, okay cool.” James nodded.

 “Well then…bye!” the projection ended and the box retracted the camera.

“That is definitely Catherine’s son.” Euphemia commented.

Afterward, everyone who was on the stage took a look at the vials in their hands. Lily opened hers and took a sniff. “Smells like lemons.”

“So we just drink these and our kids are the ones that we see on the screen, huh?” Cathy told Narcissa, Molly and Lily.

“I guess we should just drink it then?” Molly asked.

“I guess we should.” Cathy turned around to talk to her boyfriend and her brother but found that they and Lucius and Arthur had already swallowed the contents of the vials. “My, my a bit too keen, aren’t we?”

“We just wanted to--”

“Wanted to knock us up as soon as possible, hmm?” Cathy looked at the boys with a smug look.

“It’s not like that!” Regulus exclaimed.

“Oh calm down I’m just teasing.” Cathy said as she gulped down her vial. “It tastes like lemons too I see.”

“You should have told us!” Walburga exclaimed at her youngest son.

“Mother.” Regulus attempted to calm his mother.

“Put aside the fact that she’s a Chaos Castor, you should have told us that you were courting someone.”

“First of all no one calls it courting anymore, please just say dating and secondly, I’m sorry.” He apologized. “But in my defense, you would not have approved of her had I told you about her.”

“I would have approved her!” Walburga stated.

Regulus looked to his father for help.

“Let us not get too cross with him, my love.” Orion told his wife. Orion turned to his son and asked him: “Do you intend to continue your relationship with Catherine Potter?”

“I do.” Regulus nodded.

“Hmm.” Orion looked past his son and saw Cathy talking with her parents. “I like her.”

“You do?” Regulus looked surprised.

“Don’t get me wrong she’s crass and vulgar but she’s also very impressive as far as her future was presented.” Orion said. “You picked a good one.”

“Thank you, Father.” Regulus smiled.

“You should invite her to our home.” Walburga said out of no where.

“What?” Regulus said taken aback.

“Well she’s your intended, isn’t she?” Walburga questioned.

“Mother, I’m begging you, please update your jargons.” Regulus pleaded. Walburga pressed her son for an answer with a look. “Alright I’ll ask her if she wants to meet you.”

“Christmas is coming up. You should invite her and her family.” Orion suggested.

“Fine.” Regulus gave up.

After most of the parents in the audience and other adults left, the only ones left in the great hall were a few students who were around talking about the film. Cathy was sitting at the edge of the stage when Regulus walked towards her.

“Hey.” He greeted her.

“Hi.” Cathy replied. “I thought that you had gone back to your common room.”

“Was planning to.” Regulus said as Cathy hopped off the stage. “My parents seem to like you.”

“Oh yeah?” Cathy raised her eyebrows. “Can’t say I’m all that surprised.” Regulus stayed silent for a bit of time and Cathy tilted her head to the side. “Is something wrong?”

Regulus smirked a bit. “Reading my mind again?”

Cathy just rolled her eyes. “I don’t need to hear your thoughts. Can’t shut off the empathic part of my Legilimency, remember.”

“I know, I was just teasing.” Regulus looked down at his shoes for a while. “You know how we can’t be seen together because if people knew that we were together they’d—”

“Spontaneous combust from shock and horror?” Cathy interrupted.

“Yeah.” Regulus chuckled.

“Yes, why?”

“Now that people know about us...maybe...would you...” Regulus seemed to falter.

“What is it?” Cathy asked curiously.

“Would it be alright if you had breakfast with me?” Regulus enquired. “It just that now that our secrets our in the open I was thinking that I should start acting like a proper boyfriend.”

Cathy looked at Regulus for a good while and leaned in to press her lips against his. When the kiss ended is placed her hand on his cheek and said: “Sure.”

Cathy walked away after that and head to the Gryffindor common room while Regulus watched her with a smile on his face.