Chapter 18: Crushing It ( Part 3 )

( A/n: There are some changes in the end of this episode, but I hope you like the chapter anyway. )

When the Haddock men, Light fury rider, and night fury got to the base, it had become night and the others were still working on keeping the place fortified. Beauty went in a nearby tree and hid in it as soon she saw the viking chief.

Stoick: ( saw what the Tide Glider's reaction to him was ) I'm taking a guess, that was the shy dragon, " Beauty ", that I've heard about.

Fig: Yep, she'll get used to you.

Stoick: Where's Gobber?

They then see that Gobber was currently chasing after a boar with Rune chasing after him.

Gobber: Yoo-hoo! Come back, please.

Rune: ( is stressed ) Gobber, you need to rest, stop chasing that boar this instant!

Hiccup: Okay, Gobber accounted for.

Fig: And Rune is stressed, I predict that they'll snap at some point today.

Astrid: ( to Hiccup and Fig: ) Did you two find the Rumblehorn?

Hiccup: More like he found us.

Fig: Well... yeah, what Hiccup said. But-

Stoick: ( laughs ) Gave us a good run, that one.

Fig: Yeah, it was crazy. But-

Hiccup: We're gonna resupply, and then we all need to go look for it.

Rune: Uh, Guys, Fig is trying to tell-

Tuffnut: ( is looking up at the sky with Fig, who was annoyed and has her arms crossed ) Eh, I bet I can find him, like right now.

Snotlout: Oh, really.

Tuffnut: Oh, yeah.

Snotlout: Oh, really?

Tuffnut: Yeah.

Snotlout: How's that?

Fig: Wait for it...

Tuffnut: ( points to the sky ) Bing!

The others looked to where Tuffnut was pointing and found that the Rumblehorn was heading their way.

Hiccup: What the...Ah! Hey, everyone? On your dragons! Fig, you go with Rune and Beauty! We need to draw he away from Dragon's Edge!

Fig: Or maybe we could-

Fig groans in frustration as she saw that the others beside Rune weren't listening to her. Rune whistled, making Beauty come out of hiding and Rune helped Fig onto Beauty's saddle.

Hiccup: It tracked us all the way here!

Stoick: Impressive.

Hiccup: Dad, let's catch him first. Then we can admire him.

Fig: Or maybe we can stop and l-

The Lost Riders ( On Hold, For Now )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें