Chapter 14: Spending time together ( Part 1 )

A/n: Hey, Guys. This is another Original episode, I hope you're excited. There are two parts of this episode, because the two ocxcharacter ships will be spending time together moment at the same time in different locations. Keep in mind I'm not the greatest with ship names, but... Part 1 is Hiccment and Moonless ( Moon x Toothless ), and Part 2 is Runstrid. I hope you are excited for this original episode.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It was night, Fig and Moon were flying laps around the entire island, waking Toothless and Hiccup up as soon as Toothless heard Moon soaring past Hiccup's hut. Toothless became excited and started pushing Hiccup out of his bed, as he wanted to go see Moon.

Hiccup: Alright. I'm up, I'm up.

Meanwhile, with Fig and Moon. The two flew another lap around the island before landing on a beach on their section of the island. Fig and Moon knew that Hiccup and Toothless were following them, so Fig climbed up a tree before they landed on the beach and Moon acted like she hadn't noticed them yet. Hiccup then slowly got off Toothless as to not startle the light fury and went behind the tree Fig was hiding in, to leave the two furies alone. Moon then turned her head to Toothless with a smile, making Toothless gulp in nervousness. Fig chuckled at the two furies, making Hiccup look up and he saw that Fig was sitting on a branch in the tree.

Hiccup: ( silently: ) Oh, you've got to be kidding me. ( sighs ) Come on, Hiccup, you can do this.

Fig was acting as if she hadn't noticed Hiccup's presence yet, and she watched as Moon flirts with Toothless by doing a dance. Toothless glanced at Hiccup, who made flying gestures to the night fury as an attempt to help the dragon. Toothless flaps his wings, but Moon only responded by licking herself. Fig watched while holding in a laugh as Hiccup does another dance, but steps on a stick, causing it to snap and Moon looked at the tree, she pretended like she didn't see Hiccup. Toothless starts flapping his wings very quickly, but it goes out of control and causes Moon to use her wing to block the sand. She then sneezes and Toothless gets frustrated at himself, Fig held in a chuckle in response. Hiccup looked up the tree in confusion, as he was trying to figure out how to get up to Fig, who was still pretending that she hadn't noticed him yet.

Toothless looks at Hiccup, who gave Toothless a thumbs up and does a chicken dance, Fig and Moon watched in confusion as Toothless performs what Hiccup showed him. Toothless then began performing various strange dances as a way to impress Moon, but it only made Moon start to feel agitated and both Hiccup and Fig faceplamed as Hiccup was now halfway up to Fig in the tree. When Toothless got too close to Moon, she hits him in the face.

Moon then flies to a nearby branch in rocks, hangs down from it by her tail, and covers herself with her wings. Hiccup and Fig both looked worried as Toothless walks to the start of the branch. Toothless points towards the end of the branch with his wing and then walks to the end of the branch. Toothless looks at Hiccup, who was three branches down from Fig and he was showing the night fury a hand gesture suggesting that the branch will snap. However, Toothless bounces up and down on the branch, causing Moon to get more agitated. Toothless finally snaps the branch and falls off of it. Fig then smiled slightly as Hiccup finally got to the branch she was on.

Fig: ( calmly, to Hiccup: ) How mad would you be if I told you that I knew that you followed us and just climbed up here to see if you would follow me up here?

Hiccup turned to Fig and gave her a " are you serious " expression which made her chuckle in response.

Moon, still hanging from the branch, covers her face with her wings again.

Fig: ( whispers, to Hiccup, a bit teasingly: ) I also saw your attempts of helping Toothless with the mating dance, and you would make a terrible dragon.

Hiccup: ( whispers back, acting hurt: ) Excuse me, but I would make a great you very much, mi'lady.

Fig: ( whispers back, a bit teasing: ) If you wanted to die alone as a dragon, maybe...

Hiccup: Oh-

The two riders then saw Toothless grab the part of the branch that he broke off and they watched as the night fury starts drawing something in the sand with it in his mouth. This causes Moon to be curious, making her drop down from the branch and starts watching Toothless draw. Once Toothless finishes, they saw that he draw Moon's face.

Hiccup: ( in a whisper: ) Oh, now you can draw!

Fig: ( chuckles ) ( to Hiccup: ) Now I see where Toothless learned how to be a goofball from.

Moon steps onto the drawing, making Toothless angry and growl at her, but she growled at him in response, making Toothless drop the branch in awe in response, surprising Moon. She then walked around the drawing to Toothless, and they stared at each other.

Suddenly the branch Hiccup and Fig were on snapped, causing the two riders to fall out of the tree and fall onto each other in the sand, the two furies looked at the two riders in surprise. Hiccup and Fig blushed as Hiccup had fallen on top of Fig, and Fig pushed him off of her in response. Fig then got on Moon and the two took off. Toothless and Hiccup watched as the two took off. Hiccup groaned in response and Toothless glared at him slightly for ruining the moment he was having with Moon.

Hiccup: ( sighs in defeat ) Astrid and the others were right. I'm falling in love with her, and she probably doesn't feel the same way.

Toothless rolls his eyes at Hiccup in response.

Fig groaned in response to what happened between her and Hiccup with a blush on her face, while Moon rolled her eyes at her rider.

Fig: I can't believe this is happening again, Moon. I'm having a crush on someone who's way out of my league.

Moon raised her brow at her rider in response.

Fig: What? It's true, plus I'm probably not his type.

Moon rolled her eyes in response again. They two then flew to Fig's hut, and Modi was seen sleeping on the roof on his back, with two sleeping fireworms on his belly.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for this chapter, I hope you like it

Feel free to comment on what you think about the Hiccment and Moonless moment.

Till next time my agents of mischief 😜