Y/n and Kefla become best friends after their big fight

Start from the beginning

Y/N:(After we finish our fight I'll know for sure that if she is genuinely loving me or just tricking me to lower my guard and be used as a tool again either way I'll have her in my sight then either embrace the warmth and caring nature of a friend.)

As Kefla clenched her fist in determination and empathy for Y/N she said in her thoughts

Kefla:(I can't lose this fight he's scored against my score of fights he's at a 2 and I'm at 1 besides I can't allow Y/N to be alone any further if I do I'll be just like all the others who scorned me as a pathetic slave so not only for Y/N's sake but mine I have to prove that he is no longer alone and that he can trust others.)

Kefla:(And if I lose not only will I be forever not loved by anyone at least Y/N has given me some respect where no one else would and just treat me not only as a slave but a living weapon and tool I will help Y/N no matter what!)

Then as they got outside Y/N said after getting outside to the canyon wasteland

Y/N:Now this is time to settle whether I trust you or not let's start out in base and work our way up to our respective transformations are these terms acceptable to you Kefla or not?

Kefla:Yeah they are fine let's begin or do you want to postpone our fight even longer?!

Kefla said with a smirk and excited expression

Y/N said equally wanting this fight to happen with a grin and a joyful expression he said

Y/N:Come on!!!

Y/N said with an open palm while charging while Kefla went for a punching charge

Kefla:YEAH BRING IT!!!

Y/N:TIME FOR A REAL CHALLENGE WORTHY OF MY ATTENTION!!!

Play Jigen vs Naruto and Sasuke as you listen to this in the corner with YouTube