I AIN'T 'GON REPEAT MYSELF, BUT STAY THE F** AWAY FROM ME.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, can't you see we're in the middle of something?" I yelled, turning my head to look towards them.

"Keep walking!" The Golden Guard added loudly.

The student yelped and quickly speedwalked away. Well, that was awkward.

The Golden Guard and I turned back to face each other. 

"Let's just pretend that never happened."

"Agreed."

I shook my head. "Anyways- why are you even here? Aren't you supposed to be, I don't know, arresting people for standing on the wrong patch of grass?" I interrogated harshly.

He laughed loudly. "It's none of your concern, witch. What you should be worried about is what's gonna happen to you," The Golden Guard sneered.

I think he saw something, because he immediately whipped his head around and gasped. He looked back at me and eyed me up and down before he groaned.

"Titan, you weren't supposed to be here! Now you're gonna screw everything up!" He chastised angrily.

"Screw what up?" I asked. From the corner of my eye, I saw a creature with green skin and a potions track uniform running out and about.

That's Morton's culprit! I gasped aloud. I looked at him and eyed him up and down before kicking his leg roughly while he wasn't looking.

The Golden Guard yelped and tripped, falling over. I was set free and cracked my back quickly before laughing. "See you later, nerd!" I taunted before I started running in the direction the was running in.

I could hear the Golden Guard growl. "Wait!" He yelled, but it was already too late, I was running as fast as my legs could take me.

The creature was running through the halls, and by instinct, I followed them. Turning through the corridors and long halls, I made sure to not lose sight of them. "Hey! You! The green guy in the yellow uniform! Get back here!" I yelled.

The creature turned back and looked at me charging towards them. It got spooked and began running even faster.

I started to fall behind. Curse my non-athleticism!

From behind me, I heard the whoosh of a staff flying through. I turned as I tried to continue running and saw the Golden Guard fly past me, turning around to quickly blow a raspberry and taunt before going back to pursing the creature.

I growled in rage. "I hate that guy!" I then stopped running and halted in my tracks, thinking. "Wait, why am I running? I have magic!" I thought aloud.

I created a large ice path using a spell and ran as fast as I could before sliding on its surface. It wasn't the ideal way to get around fast, but it was giving me a boost. I quickly slid past the Golden Guard and used vines to help me with sudden turns.

The creature was getting closer and closer until I was finally within reach. I stuck my hand out and grabbed it by the hood, scooping it upwards as I gripped them tightly. "Ha! Got you!" I yelled triumphantly.

I didn't see a turn coming and crashed into a wall, which hurt a lot. "Ow.."

The Golden Guard got off his staff as he approached me, yanking the creature out of my hands. 

"Hey! That was my catch, you bratty, up-tight nerd!" I called out as I stood up and dusted off my cloak.

He waved his hand dismissively towards me and clicked his tongue. "Stop acting so childish! And why are you even going after this criminal anyways?" He retorted back.