I DON'T MEAN NO DISRESPECT, BUT DAMN, WE JUST MET, CALM THE F*** DOWN.

A while passed as the Golden Guard and I sat in silence. My eyes narrowed from under the mask as I stared at him attentively. Who even was this guy?

My thoughts were interrupted as the ship heavily back and forth. Due to the restraints, I stayed still. The Golden Guard slid off the desk from where he sat and fell, letting out a gasp as he roughly hit the ground.

I snickered to myself. What an idiot.

He managed to hear my stifled laugh and looked towards me. "Shut it! I should be the one laughing, because when we get back to the mainland, you'll immediately be sent to the Emperor!"

"You'll immediately be sent to the Emperor," I mimicked, making my voice high pitched and annoying. "That's what you sound like, you little nerd. Let me guess, you don't socialize much?"

King, who was somehow awake now, laughed at the Golden Guard despite not being able to see him. "This guy's a loser!" He exclaimed.

The Golden Guard froze and scoffed. "Shut it, you bird!"

"Hey! I am no bird, I'm the King of Demons!" King snapped.

The three of us heard Salty call out to the crew to get ready and help Luz with restraining the Seikodomus.

"Well, it's showtime. Don't be squeamish, or I'll shut you up myself," The Golden Guard lifted me up and carried the bird cage with his other hand.

I yelped in reaction to that. "Put me down, you big, fat, sack of-"

"Whatever," The Golden Guard and kicked open the window of the Captain's Quarters before jumping out.

I saw the Boiling Sea grow closer to us as we almost impacted the ground. I closed my eyes and braced myself, before some water prison surrounded us as we went underwater.

I opened my eyes and softly gasped in surprise. It was also incredibly hot inside and I could feel some steam form from inside my mask.

"Wait, how is this water not boiling us? I thought-"

"You witches are clueless. This is a water spell, perfected by some of the coven members in the Emperor's Coven," The Golden Guard rudely interrupted before he boasted.

"And why did you jump into the Boiling Sea with a water kinda-spell that's.. oddly shaped like a fist?" I deadpanned.

He stayed silent for a few moments.

"Dramatic entrance?"

"Dramatic entrance."

"Cool," I shrugged and stayed there as he still carried me. "So how long are we gonna stand here for? Your arms are kind of stiff."

"Deal with it, witch." He retorted.

I chuckled. "Geez, okay, don't be so uptight, Goldie." I flicked the top of his hood, to which he whipped his head towards me and stared.

"What did you just call me?" He sounded offended by the name.

My eyes widened a little in shock of his offended response. "Wow, you really don't socialize." 

After however-many minutes, we relocated to a nearby island. I heard some familiar voices that I could recognize as Luz and.. Eda's? Wait- what is she doing here?

"Eda?" I murmured under my breath.

"Watch and learn how a true entrance is made," He confidently said.