Not Again Pt. 3

~3 Years Later~

Mea Pov

It been 3 years since we had that argument. Right now we are closer than ever. We are communicating more and spending more time together alone. We have twins a boy and a girl. Their names are Cj (Chris jr.) and Christiana. They are both 3 years old and a handful.

Chris is going on a tour for 4 months. I'm going to miss him so much. He promise to Skype and text/call me and the kids too. He been a great father and a faithful husband. Ooo here he come now with his suitcases.

Chris Pov

I'm leaving to go to a tour in New Jersey.  It's a 4 months tour and the longest tour ima be on. Mann, I don't wanna leave my family behind I swear I don't. But I got to support my family somehow. I looked at Mea and she look so beautiful and a little sad. I walked over to her and I gave her a hug.

She started to silently cry and I whispered in her ear and said, "Babe it gonna be okay." "I promise." "I want you to know everytime when I'm on stage I'm gonna be thinking about you and the kids always."

She nodded and said, "Okay.

I stopped hugging her and wipe her tears off her face. I lean in and started to kiss her deeply. I pull her closer and I put my tongue inside her mouth. She put her hands on my cheeks and she started to moan.

Damn I wish I had more time with her. I sucks on her lower lip then I peck it multiple times. I told her these 4 months gonna fly by fast baby. Just wait. I want you to be strong for me.

She nodded and said, "Okay baby I will."

I smiled and she smiled back. The kids started running down the stairs. I bend down and gave them a hug.

Christiana started to cry and said, "Daddy I don't want you to go." "I want you to stay here."

"I know baby but I have to baby girl." I said to her and wiped her tears off her face.

"Yeah I know." She replied back.

I kissed her forehead and said, "I'll be back before you know it."

She shooked her head and said, "Okay."

I looked at Cj and took him and sat him on my lap.

"My little man, I want you to take care of them when I'm away, okay." "You the man in the house now." I told him.

Mea smiled at me when I said that.

"Okay I will." Cj said to him and gave him a hug.

I took him off my lap and got up.

Then I heard a horn beep from outside that my cue.

"Okay." "It's time for me to go." I said.

I took my suitcase and put it in front of the door. I looked back at them and they didn't want me to go. I smiled at them and walked out of the door. I got inside of the limo and I looked out of the window. I saw them outside waving goodbye. I waved back and smiled. The driver drove the car further and further away from the house. That was the hardest thing I ever did in my life.

Here is your last one. Hope you like it!! Everyone go vote and comments in all my imagines. Thanks!!

#Vote #Comment #Add