Chapter 9 - The Ending

Ariel: OK, we're back! So, someone continue:

Aaliyah: So, after he DROPPED his only weapon, Ms. Raven held out her hands and Tyler was being pulled towards her.

Emily (one of Powell kids): Told you she was a witch.

Tyson: You knew?

Emily: Duh. I told Camila a bunch of times, but she didn't believe me.

Camila: Did you expect me to believe a 7 year old?

Tyson: Noted.

Aaliyah: Well, turns out she was a witch, and would have killed Tyler if....I can't believe I'm saying this.

Sofia: What she means, is if I hadn't came. I basically saved you guys, who's not a bad babysitter now?!

Tyson: It's not like you meant to save us! You just showed up with you glittery clothes and whatever.

Sofia: Just cuz it was an accident doesn't mean I didn't save you. And I DID come back.

Ariel: After you LEFT us.

Sofia: I left you to fend for yourself and become independent, and to buy 99% off sunglasses!

Ariel: What color?

Sofia: PURPLE!

Aaliyah: Buy another pair and I'll forgive you, Judas.

Camila: 2 more pairs.

Lana: 3

Ariel: 4

Tyson: Shut up!

Ariel: Fine, what happened next?

Tyson: Then Ms. Raven started screaming, "UHHH, THE COLOR IS BLINDING ME".

Ms. Raven: I'm allergic to color.

Camila: I don't think that's possible, I-

Ms. Raven: I'm a witch for god sake, anything's possible at this point.

Tyson: What's not possible is that you dropped me and didn't go to jail, I COULD HAVE DIED.

Ms. Raven: YOU guys blinded me.

Tyson: Death and eyesight are 2 VERY different things.

Ms. Raven: Well, SHE threw a spider in my mouth, I could have died from THAT.

Aaliyah: YOU grabbed Drake.

Ms. Raven: NOT ON PURPOSE.

Ariel: OK, we get it. Y'all hate each other, now just say the story so we can all go.

Tyson: FINE. So she starting screaming and fell off the house.

Ms. Raven: COULDA DIED FROM THAT.

Tyson: WASN'T MY FAULT.

Sofia: DON'T THROW THE BLAME ON ME, I saved you.

Tyson: Whatevs, but when she fell, she fell into the Powell's backyard and she fell into the Powell kids Trampoline.

Ariel: VERY specific but that's how it ended.

Aaliyah: And that's basically the story, the firefighters came and helped us off the house, and Ms. Raven told them what happened, and Drake parent's got charged 500$ for sneaking into her house.

Drake: TOTALLY NOT FAIR. If anything, it's Aaliyah's fault.

Aaliyah: REALLY regretting saving him.

Ariel: And my parents fired Sofia.

Sofia: NOT FAIR. I was the one who saved you guys.

Camila: You were also the one who left us in the first place.

Sofia: Why was I going to buy you sunglasses anyway?

Camila: Well, I-

Ariel: As I was saying, we all learned some lessons from this. For instance, I learned NEVER go trick-or-treating with all 9 of us.

Tyson: I learned firefighters are stupid.

Lana: I learned Luke is a pathetic crybaby.

Luke: Well, I lear-

Ariel: Woah, woah. I thought you guys loved each other.

Lana: We broke up.

Aaliyah: That was fast.

Lana: Your telling me.

Sofia: I learned to never babysit children AGAIN.

Camila: Good, because I wouldn't want some more children dying.

Aiden: I learned to never let my friends go trick-or-treating with my sister and her friends.

Camila: I learned that we should never go trick-or-treating again, next time we'll watch a movie or something.

Aaliyah: I learned Drake is dumb and can't take a joke.

Drake: HEY! I'M NOT DUMB.

Aaliyah: ARE SO.

Drake: ARE NO-

Ariel: THAT'S IT! I'M ENDING THIS BOOK, GOODBYE READERS!